Question about Fight Night - Alaska

Wertbomb

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Just a quick question. I live in Anchorage, Alaska but don't understand why this would be an issue. The fights this weekend air Saturday, and Fox Sports 1 offers me everything including weigh ins, prelims, etc besides the actual fights themself. They are not aired until Sunday which I don't understand seeing as they are live Saturday and I've watched fight nights live before. Does anyone else have this issue or know why it is like this? Very disappointed it goes from the live prelims to a game then the post fight show. Wtf? -_- Thank you!

I think Sarah Palin should have to fight... that is all

No idea what your question is, but hey I was born in Anchorage and I go up there for work off and on. Good shit. That is all.

My question is why isn't it aired until Sunday here when it is suppose to be aired Saturday? The prelims are aired Saturday, then after it airs a game then the post fight show? It doesn't air the fights live.

Just a quick question. I live in Anchorage, Alaska but don't understand why this would be an issue. The fights this weekend air Saturday, and Fox Sports 1 offers me everything including weigh ins, prelims, etc besides the actual fights themself. They are not aired until Sunday which I don't understand seeing as they are live Saturday and I've watched fight nights live before. Does anyone else have this issue or know why it is like this? Very disappointed it goes from the live prelims to a game then the post fight show. Wtf? -_- Thank you!
I have another question will Palin be in attendance

#PalinBless

Nah I'm joking I think they are on FS2 then. Just guessing. I hate when they do that.

I think Sarah Palin should have to fight... that is all
Did we just become best friends???

Legit did not see your Palin reference. Lol. Also that's a quote from a movie called Stepbrothers in case you are not from my age bracket.

I have another question will Palin be in attendance

#PalinBless

Nah I'm joking I think they are on FS2 then. Just guessing. I hate when they do that.
I thought about that but fox sports 2 doesn't have anything but college games on this Saturday. So frustrating

Did we just become best friends???

Legit did not see your Palin reference. Lol. Also that's a quote from a movie called Stepbrothers in case you are not from my age bracket.

You'll have to call me Nighthawk

and by the way, I haven't laughed that hard since I fell of my dinosaur

I thought about that but fox sports 2 doesn't have anything but college games on this Saturday. So frustrating
Damn hate to say fight pass but I have it Although probably gonna get rid of it once I'm done watching all the old school fights they used to have on youtube. I am not Dana White. But Adobe Creative Suite fucks me more so much more monthly and I don't even design shit anymore my girl does but I feel like she has been slacking too. It's good to put your friends on to MMA if you have friends who whine about grappling fightpass can convert them.

I thought the main card was being shown on Fox itself (the regular broadcast channel).

EDIT Just checked, here in So Cal it's on FOX at 5pm Pacific Standard Time Saturday.

Last edited:
The card is being shown on Fox. As in Big Fox, broadcast Fox, single digit (or something like 80x if you use HD) Fox.

Hence why it's called UFC on Fox 22. Or, UFC on Fox: VanZant vs Waterson.

UFC_Sacramento_poster.jpg

I hope they cool fighters down in between round by pelting them with snowballs

Back