quarry/franklin theory

whiteshark

Orange Belt
Reaction score
i was sitting at home watching ufc 46 on dvd and found myself trhinkin about the quarry/franklin fight now i began thinkin about the cards throwing the world series (mostly to please the fans) now hers the connection do you guys think it is possible that the ufc will ask rich to throw the fight so now well have a tuf1 fighter as the mw champion think about the possibilities especially if the new fans hear about it wat do u guys think and pleez no thread bashing

No.

And there was something else I was going to say...what was it????

Oh yea...you are an idiot.

My beard is long enough I can chew it. Mmmm. Great beard taste, yet it only has half the calories of other leading hairs on my body. Go figure. I can actually lose weight just by eating my own beard.

That is how much sense your theory makes.

btw...is anyone else getting those blue hyper linked words everywhere?? I can't start a thread about because I'm dubbed.

Is that everyone or so I have some new sort of spyware? I'm running anti-spy right now.

I am. so far
pictures
running
people
camera

finnegan said:
I am. so far
pictures
running
people
camera

OK, just checking. You should start a thread on it and get some answers. It is driving me nuts.

Boondocksaint said:
btw...is anyone else getting those blue hyper linked words everywhere?? I can't start a thread about because I'm dubbed.

Is that everyone or so I have some new sort of spyware? I'm running anti-spy right now.

Yeah... it's Click4USA.com and it's fucking my shit up.

Back