Qiu Xiao Jun gets 200million viewers!

Not a stellar record, but wow, what an attraction!

You guys are in denial.

Your sport is getting SWALLOWED!!!

tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o4_r1_500.gif

TV ratings are relative to the size of the network they're on not the total population of the country. Xiong, Zou and Rex have been pulling good numbers for their positions. CCTV5 is a sport centric station and I've seen each of their events hit the top spots for the week they were aired. Big Dong is another up and cummer.

Why are you here?
Not the planet in general, but in the boxing forum specifically?

given the Rogan gif, one can assume he is being sarcastic.

Or maybe it some so of PTSD related to seeing his mom swallow so much D as a child.

Why didn't Queen B post this one?
Too many viewers?

I mean I know you're really hoping
Da fuck is up with this forum lately. I use to post regularly but it seems every post in the boxing section is now meet with questioning and sarcasm.

No I wasn't being sarcastic.

TV ratings are relative to the size of the network they're on not the total population of the country. Xiong, Zou and Rex have been pulling good numbers for their positions. CCTV5 is a sport centric station and I've seen each of their events hit the top spots for the week they were aired. Big Dong is another up and cummer.

Zou's last fight was on CCTV5 as was Jun's

Once china gets a legit pro. Boxing will truly blow up there.
It's already had a titlist, who actually beat a solid opponent in Denver Cuello and aquitted himself decently against then lineal FlW champion Daisuke Naito and the #1 SW in the world Hekkie Budler.

Last edited:
Back