PWD : The 411 on Ass, Feet and some Rasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for the half that matters.

this game sucks more than Jenna in an interracial gangbang

Was looking for the Cena comeback......Looking like Summerslam vs Brock. <{Heymansnicker}>

Packers selling so much, they getting that babyface sympy from me.

Chest tats on chicks are ugly

Tits appear to be fake

IS some kind of nazi

Is an attention whore .

These are the findings of my research. You gotta avoid chicks like that. Chicks in the mad cosmetic surgery phase of her life and is gonna come out the other end looking like a duck billed orange skinned lizard of some sort
I'd still fuck her.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...iple-h-womens-march-donald-trump-inauguration

Is WWE’s ‘Women’s Revolution’ a Fraud?

WWE’s lack of comment on the Women’s March contradicts their strides toward gender equality.

The makeover of WWE into a more modern and enlightened corporate force stumbled significantly this weekend.

Stephanie McMahon Levesque’s Instagram post of her and her husband, Paul Levesque (aka Triple H), at the presidential inauguration last Friday was obviously very deliberately crafted, and presented essentially a non-partisan message: “Regardless your politics, it was an honor to witness the peaceful transition of power as our 45th President was inaugurated. #ProudToBeAmerican” Pretty safe and inoffensive—what you’d expect from a Chief Brand Officer of a major business.

One day later, in the largest collective protest in U.S. history, millions of women and men all the way from Miami, Florida to Anchorage, Alaska demanded their voices be heard—for very good reason. The new administration is headed by a man who, among countless other problems, is accused of sexually assaulting at least a dozen women—which he openly bragged about on camera:

… I've got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

The budget cuts being mooted by the new administration, not coincidentally, would gut the Department of Justice’s efforts to stop violence against women.

Many WWE talents celebrated the march, all of whom did so in a respectful, thoughtful manner. Some of them are threaded throughout this piece, but there were additional statements or tweets from Nikki Bella, Mick Foley, Seth Rollins, Summer Rae, Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler, Lana, and Aiden English (and likely more—this is not an exhaustive list).

Neither Stephanie nor Paul Levesque made any public comment on the Women’s March.

Not. One. Word.

Celebrating the inauguration of such a man, even in the most neutral tone possible, while making literally zero public endorsement of an assembly of several million Americans fighting for gender equality is damning. The right to assembly and petition public officials is so central to American values that it is included in the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, right alongside freedom of speech, press, and religion. The exercise of that right is just as important and just as meaningful to the future of America as peaceful transitions of power. The silence is even more damning when you’ve spent the last 18 months claiming you were advancing a “Revolution” and then “Evolution” in the treatment of women in your company.

Indeed, this dichotomy makes a mockery of any claims of “evolution.” It’s certainly not helped by the noted discrepancy in pay between male and female talents, or the continued veneration of a person like The Fabulous Moolah as a female icon, or only last week airing a celebratory videotape on the career of a man who is very widely believed to have beat his girlfriend to death in 1983.

Thoughts? @Smigg @TheStruggle

Rodgers hulk up spot looming?

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...iple-h-womens-march-donald-trump-inauguration

WWE’s lack of comment on the Women’s March contradicts their strides toward gender equality.

The makeover of WWE into a more modern and enlightened corporate force stumbled significantly this weekend.

Stephanie McMahon Levesque’s Instagram post of her and her husband, Paul Levesque (aka Triple H), at the presidential inauguration last Friday was obviously very deliberately crafted, and presented essentially a non-partisan message: “Regardless your politics, it was an honor to witness the peaceful transition of power as our 45th President was inaugurated. #ProudToBeAmerican” Pretty safe and inoffensive—what you’d expect from a Chief Brand Officer of a major business.

One day later, in the largest collective protest in U.S. history, millions of women and men all the way from Miami, Florida to Anchorage, Alaska demanded their voices be heard—for very good reason. The new administration is headed by a man who, among countless other problems, is accused of sexually assaulting at least a dozen women—which he openly bragged about on camera:

… I've got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

The budget cuts being mooted by the new administration, not coincidentally, would gut the Department of Justice’s efforts to stop violence against women.

Many WWE talents celebrated the march, all of whom did so in a respectful, thoughtful manner. Some of them are threaded throughout this piece, but there were additional statements or tweets from Nikki Bella, Mick Foley, Seth Rollins, Summer Rae, Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler, Lana, and Aiden English (and likely more—this is not an exhaustive list).

Neither Stephanie nor Paul Levesque made any public comment on the Women’s March.

Not. One. Word.

Celebrating the inauguration of such a man, even in the most neutral tone possible, while making literally zero public endorsement of an assembly of several million Americans fighting for gender equality is damning. The right to assembly and petition public officials is so central to American values that it is included in the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, right alongside freedom of speech, press, and religion. The exercise of that right is just as important and just as meaningful to the future of America as peaceful transitions of power. The silence is even more damning when you’ve spent the last 18 months claiming you were advancing a “Revolution” and then “Evolution” in the treatment of women in your company.

Indeed, this dichotomy makes a mockery of any claims of “evolution.” It’s certainly not helped by the noted discrepancy in pay between male and female talents, or the continued veneration of a person like The Fabulous Moolah as a female icon, or only last week airing a celebratory videotape on the career of a man who is very widely believed to have beat his girlfriend to death in 1983.

shut-up-Favim.com-369715.gif

Not. One. Word.

Fuck Moolah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back