Worst Feud of the year - The New Day Vs. Gallows & Anderson
Worst Tag Team of the Year - The Vaudevillains
Worst PPV of the Year - RoadBlock II 2016
Worst Match of the Year - Darren Young vs Titus O'Neil
Worst Moment of the Year - Anything involving the League of Nations
Heel of the Year - The Miz
Face of the Year - Shinsuke Nakamura

Wrestler of the Year/MVP: AJ Styles is keeping that company alive
Heel of the Year: You're not supposed to like heels, people like KO and Jericho, everyone hates the Miz, he is doing his job.
Match of the Year: If outside the WWE then its Omega vs Natio. Kenny's in ring ability is on level with AJ. in the WWE I'd have to say the IC Title Ladder Match at Mania you had the KO-Zayn feud escalating and becoming real violent with that tiger suplex on the ladder, you had asshole Miz everyone hated, and the building had its biggest pop of the night when Ryder won, LOL RYDER HAD THE BIGGEST POP AT A MANIA. Outside of that match I really liked the IC Title Fatal 4 Way at Extreme Rules, KO-Zayn (the one where Sami won), Cena-Styles, Styles-Reigns at Payback, DIY vs Revival 1.
Event of the Year: Money in the Bank had the best storyline continuation and plot out of any show this year, lead to people being excited.
Mark-out Moment of the Year: For me AJ kicking out of the Super AA and beating Cena was really great. AJ has been the best wrestler in the world for nearly a decade now, and for him to finally be able to display his talents on such a stage and have his talent be recognized by the rest of the world makes me really happy. I was ten years old when he was facing Jarrett in TNA on same shitty local network, and now he's the WWE champion, beating Cena was the start of Vince showing he had faith in AJ.
Space that shit out Botchfish .

<TrumpWrong1>

Best Feet of the Year - Lana

C-J--Perry-Feet-2543716.jpg

C-J--Perry-Feet-2376329.jpg

C-J--Perry-Feet-2240334.jpg

C-J--Perry-Feet-2270213.jpg

Marry Bliss - looks like she's dynamite in the sack. Fun person.

Fuck Becky - just because I can't kill her.

Kill Lana - after fucking her of course.

Face of the Year

Raw
Enzo & Cass- Raw is a heel driven show. It took a while for Seth to get "The Man" pops. Roman is still getting the Cena 50/50. New Day has the crowd in the palm of their hand. But it's the realest guys in the room getting that badda boom when that music hits each and every time. New Age Outlaw personas and match style with RnR Express psychology.

(Runner up)
Sasha Banks- Did the feud get stale? Yes, to a degree it did. But it was the natural charisma of both ladies that got us interested and calling for more in the first place. The early chants of "We want Sasha!" were as loud as any.

Smackdown
Dean Ambrose- The Lunatic Fringe tips the scales by virtue of being at the top of the card. At his best, he brought back memories of SCSA's IDGAF days while channeling a Burt Reynolds comedic flippancy. Sharing the spotlight with the surprise of the year, James Ellsworth speaks well of him.

(Runner up)
Dolph Ziggler- We love an underdog. And a real life hard luck case? A guy who beat the hell out of himself for the sake of the product? A guy who got upstaged from a former position of glory? A guy who had a romance angle (which had always been his bread and butter) scrapped due to IRL twitter? Brock/RKO and Brock/Goldberg were praised because the confusion and ambiguity got us talking. How many smarks were wondering if Dolph was legit retiring in that IC title match?

Heel of the Year

Raw
Chris Jericho- I like Kevin Owens but no way does he generate the buzz and reaction that he has with anyone but GOAT in there with him. Every podcast out there is gushing over how he has reinvented himself yet again while still doing picture perfect heel work. And we're all drinking it in, maaaan!

(Runner up)
Kevin Owens- Should he be in the spot he is? There are some who doubt but is there a better guy to boo right now? Is he a weasely, arrogant, loud-mouthed cheap shot artist? What more can you ask for?

Smackdown
The Miz- The Miz. That's what you can ask for. A guy who's just a little better-looking than you, just a little better shape, just a little... better. And he knows it. And he is willing to work that in every underhanded angle he can and work it to the bone.

(Runners up)
The Wyatt Family- The big knock against the Wyatts has been that they never win. A bunch of creepy, crazy monster heels the size of NFL linemen that don't go over... anybody top tier, really. Until now. There's only one voice in Randy's head now. Luke Harper is showing talents that we never saw in Brodie Lee.

Last edited:
Xavier Woods needs a mention, for not only making people care about a Trombone, but also making a gaming channel on a Wrestling channel more popular than even the wrestling. Dude put in work.

7 days the polls close. Speak now or forever hold your nerd peace.

Rookie/Breakthrough of the Year
(Besides James Ellsworth)

Raw
Enzo & Cass- These guys are making it happen. NXT helped a lot as they had sing-a-long with the crowd on their first appearance. They've only been main roster since April and already feel like established stars. Big plans for Big Cass shouldn't mean a split all that soon. There's a real and instant connection with the fans (and each other) and you can't teach that.

(Runner up)
Braun Strowman- How much of it is booking? I don't know but you can't book a guy to be freaking huge, to be stronger than hell. They've successfully played to his strengths and hid the weaknesses. But Braun is obviously putting in the work to be the monster heel of the future. His matches are getting more involved and no cringe on the mic.

Smackdown
Baron Corbin- Restarting the bit with Kalisto was unwise but didn't hiccup the rise to IC contender. In the wellness policy era, you're not going to find too many guys with his size and presence combined with his athleticism. His persona is great, too, as we've seen him bully CWs, berate babyfaces and tell the GM and his own teammates to stick it.

(Runner up)
Alexa Bliss- American Alpha have so much promise and I'm high on Carmella's in-character heel work. But Alexa Bliss is getting it done. Five foot maybe in glitter and pigtails and she still seems like she could be dangerous out there. Not loving the "ducking champ" role and think she should be more of a rabid ferret in the ring, targeting limbs and injuries. But, if not for Eva Marie, probably the most downloaded woman on the roster.

Wrestler of the Year: AJ
Tag Team: Revival
Heel: Miz
Comeback Wrestler: Miz
Match: Cena/AJ at Summer Slam
Womens: Charlotte
Debut: Shane
Angle: Shane/Taker/Vince
Event: TakeOver: Dallas
Mark Out Moment: Enzo/Cass debut on Raw

ricky-bobby-if-you-aint-first-e1303710617483.jpg

Breakout Star of the Year:

tumblr_odgz2rXFo01u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Tag Team of the Year:

the-revival-1.jpg

Theme song of the Year:

Heel of the Year:

Miz-Ziggler-SummerSlam-gifs-001.gif

Are they dead Award

6_mQBV.gif

Match of the Year:

TIE

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Wrestler of the Year:

tumblr_o1irszP8OX1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_o6k84cpBlM1sbzhteo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

ezgif.com-optimize-5.gif

stylesclash.gif

rs-aj-styles-d032acac-8274-42cb-ae64-04c0dfd29d7b.jpg

Happy New Year everyone.​

Can't disagree with any of this.

Was AJ unanimous? If not, whoever didn't vote for him should be banned.

Heel of the Year is under protest because Rex disenfranchised me.

Other than that, can't argue with any of them, really. I voted for Braun over Alexa for Breakout, but Alexa was a great choice too. I think I voted for Revival vs. DIY for MOTY, but I love that AJ/Cena won after Bubba said it was shit and then told me I was an entitled prick for politely disagreeing with him.

Did we not do Feud of the Year, Moment of the Year, or Poster of the Year?

Back