pWd 964: Happy birthday to...Val Venis!

Favorite Rocky movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
6035756e124081c394fd96e5df41b0d0.jpg

There was a story on the set of The Predator, where Jesse Ventura got measured up, and he saw Arnold's measurments, and saw that Arnold's arms were smaller than his.

And Jesse was pleased a punch with himself, that he had bigger arms than Arnold Schwarzenegger. He was going around the set telling everyone, even in interviews "I've got bigger arms than Arnold!" Jesse then sidled up to him and said "You know something, I think I've got bigger arms than you!" Arnold says "Oh, do you? Want to bet a bottle of champagne over it?" and Arnold's arms were actually three inches bigger.

Arnold had told the costume designer to change his measurements so that they were smaller, and make sure Jesse saw it, so he could scam him in a bet.

There was a story on the set of The Predator, where Jesse Ventura got measured up, and he saw Arnold's measurments, and saw that Arnold's arms were smaller than his.

And Jesse was pleased a punch with himself, that he had bigger arms than Arnold Schwarzenegger. He was going around the set telling everyone, even in interviews "I've got bigger arms than Arnold!" Jesse then sidled up to him and said "You know something, I think I've got bigger arms than you!" Arnold says "Oh, do you? Want to bet a bottle of champagne over it?" and Arnold's arms were actually three inches bigger.

Arnold had told the costume designer to change his measurements so that they were smaller, and make sure Jesse saw it, so he could scam him in a bet.

And that's why he's the GOAT.

Carl Weathers told a similar story about getting up early to work out in secret then walking into the gym, doing two sets and walking out so that everyone thought he was jacked off of little to no work.

And that's why he's the GOAT.

Carl Weathers told a similar story about getting up early to work out in secret then walking into the gym, doing two sets and walking out so that everyone thought he was jacked off of little to no work.

Stuff like this is why I miss the days of the 80s - Mid 90s action movies. Dudes with unintelligable accents, pumped full of steroids that would get entire countries banned from international competition, trying to outdo each other, with that attitude of "Well, Arnold might be bigger... but I'm more ripped than he is... Sly might have more on screen kills, but I have more explosions... Bruce might have more explosions, but I have better fight scenes... Yeah, Jean-Claude might have better fight scenes, but the chicks in my movies are hotter..."

It just felt much more fun back then.

Arnold is numero uno.

8AE811C5945C25E5172FA50BCF21EEE52707821B

Because she swears, and swearing is cool.

Yeah...I mean I can see how the 13-22 year old male demo likes her...and I'm sure the weebs wack of to her daily...but that's about it. I can't see how everyone else doesn't look at her like a retarded teenager doing a bad impression of a Jerry Springer guest.

5ce.jpg

Yeah...I mean I can see how the 13-22 year old male demo likes her...and I'm sure the weebs wack of to her daily...but that's about it. I can't see how everyone else doesn't look at her like a retarded teenager doing a bad impression of a Jerry Springer guest.

5ce.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back