PWD 935: The Thread He Came Home

Who was the best of these four (look, size, workrate, drawing power):

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SocraticMethod here's one with blood sprinkling down if you like

IxzXda2.gif

I know what I'm using next time I start a thread....

I really liked the atmosphere and build through the first hour so climaxing at this absolutely mesmerizing scene

Once the brother shows up though and HW has his accident and then all the stuff with the church, it just didn’t really deliver. I don’t know exactly what I wanted from the story but it wasn’t any of that

The ending to me was showing a shift in the country, what Americans would end up obsessing over - wealth and power(oil) not religious "healings"(something not material). I thought it was a neat story.

I really liked the atmosphere and build through the first hour so climaxing at this absolutely mesmerizing scene

Once the brother shows up though and HW has his accident and then all the stuff with the church, it just didn’t really deliver. I don’t know exactly what I wanted from the story but it wasn’t any of that

The brother stuff was what I hated the most, I agree it went to shit after that

Still waiting on some feedback on my rice pilaf question though

tenor.gif

The ending to me was showing a shift in the country, what Americans would end up obsessing over - wealth and power(oil) not religious "healings"(something not material). I thought it was a neat story.
Absolutely. I even looked at it like capitalism killing the purity of the church and even religion from now on is about money.

This dude on the prelims looks like John Silver

D7jmENe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back