• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 929: ACKSHUALLY, she's 19 and completely legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
8sTp6vz.jpg

Even the French?

<DisgustingHHH>

Even the French?

<DisgustingHHH>

When I visited France, French women were extremely easy. They heard the American accent and the panties were ready to drop, so they can stay.

French guys can be banned though. Them dudes are pansies.

When I visited France, French women were extremely easy. They heard the American accent and the panties were ready to drop, so they can stay.

I can accept this compromise. The PWD better at reaching across the aisle and getting things accomplished than congress confirmed.

tenor.gif

Tegan Nox got another torn ACL

3rd torn ACL since signing with WWE

Cold world

My pal Rock Rims has finished his book on the LA territory, if its anything like his book about the San Francisco territory then it will be the most complete, well researched and informative history book of the territory
I highly recommend anyone interested in learning about one of the wildest, most unique(because of its proximity to Mexico but also to Hollywood) and successful territories ever in this business give this book a shot
@My Spot @Frank23 @moonwolf

120200689_177953480490786_3548147487916617643_o.jpg

120217851_177953583824109_1876511119228250128_o.jpg

Didn't you also say you were like 6’4? And Frenchmen are tiny

They said they're gonna change the debate rules after last nights debacle in an attempt to restore order to the proceedings

To quote Jerry Seinfeld, "You can make all the laws you want, hes still gonna bother people"

They should make it so whoever holds the conch shell is the only one who can speak
Have a kindergarten teacher there with a speech wand pointing to who can talk and placing gold stars and frowny faces next to your name
Maybe they'll respond to that

5 questions without a frowny face and you get chocolate milk!

Didn't you also say you were like 6’4? And Frenchmen are tiny

I'm 6'5"

Frenchmen had that insecure beta energy everywhere me and my squad went.

I lived in Germany when I visited France. German dudes had that same insecure beta energy around Americans, but the women were cool.

Them Euro dudes stay shook around us.

My pal Rock Rims has finished his book on the LA territory, if its anything like his book about the San Francisco territory then it will be the most complete, well researched and informative history book of the territory
I highly recommend anyone interested in learning about one of the wildest, most unique(because of its proximity to Mexico but also to Hollywood) and successful territories ever in this business give this book a shot
@My Spot @Frank23 @moonwolf

120200689_177953480490786_3548147487916617643_o.jpg

120217851_177953583824109_1876511119228250128_o.jpg
For some reason the only territory on the west coast I have interest in is Portland.

But were their armpits hairy like hollywood has led me to believe my entire life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back