Best Spider-Man Movie

• The Amazing Spider-Man(2012)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Amazing Spider-Man(2014)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronnie Garvin just turned heel on the stream.

<DisgustingHHH>

I'm guessing he too left because of Dusty's booking.
Garvin buried dusty, said he booked 5 gimmick matches every house, and the company would maybe do a few houses and make $250,000, but they would have expenses of $300,000. Dusty pushed and supported the expansion to go national and the private jets and other luxuries they couldn’t afford. Living beyond their means

I recall him also saying dusty was jealous af that garvin had an angle or something went down where he went over the horseman. Dusty then became booker and was gonna book himself to go over garvin and pretty much everyone like he was Superman

@Rebelfett

I watched josie and the pussycats for tonights dinner movie with the wife. I know a lotta people didnt like that flick but i always thought it was hilarious. Early 2000s rosario dawson was a megababe ( schwing)
I remember right after that movie came out there was this skinny girl who wore different cat ears with her out fits for a while then wore the silly tie like she was Avril Levine, we used to call her "imma punk". She was cute but boring as all he'll. Haven't thought of her in 17 years. Time flies I guess

I remember right after that movie came out there was this skinny girl who wore different cat ears with her out fits for a while then wore the silly tie like she was Avril Levine, we used to call her "imma punk". She was cute but boring as all he'll. Haven't thought of her in 17 years. Time flies I guess

Lol at imma punk . Glad i could take ya down memory lane. I member that song came out and lil suburb girls wanted fad punk boyfriends.

My wife a made funna me today for wearin my hair like shannon hoon from woodstock 94. Weve had an ongoing debate our whole relationship if thats a sexy hairstyle or not.

wtf I'm not in the Ginyu Force! I'm Trunks!

fe2e33a4ae4304646bcdb7af69e972eb.jpg

I'm brooding!

{<jordan}

<{cruzshake}>

Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back