PWD 883: JUST BLEED God demands the Perfect Sacrifice. So let it be written: Flush it all away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First I would tell the Marine to stop eating crayons and spit them out. Then I would back up the Marine against the Chairforce because even though us Army and Marines will roast each other all day every day, we gotta stick together, but if a Navy guy walks by we can bring the Airman in because above all else, fuck the Navy.

First I would tell the Marine to stop eating crayons and spit them out. Then I would back up the Marine against the Chairforce because even though us Army and Marines will roast each other all day every day, we gotta stick together, but if a Navy guy walks by we can bring the Airman in because above all else, fuck the Navy.

I also hate Navy the most.

Bunch of amateur boaters.

yeah that’s probably true. The donger had pretty good success with Air Force chicks for awhile. My girlfriend aka the future mrs danger is separating in July and starts her terminal leave in a couple weeks.

they have too many goddamn uniforms.

They can't drive their ships and small boats and then act like they're the real sailors while living on a state of the art floating city for months at time.

Meanwhile, we're pulling folks out of the water in hurricanes on underfunded, overused assets with a total force just a bit larger than the NYPD

they have too many goddamn uniforms.

Back in the day when I was reclassing to a new MOS after I reenlisted, me and a bunch of other soldiers and a few Airmen were standing outside of the schoolhouse smoking and joking and a group of Navy walked by wearing their sailor uniforms. Most of us rarely ever interacted with Navy and we never actually saw those uniforms in person. I've never heard such a loud roar of laughter followed by pointing and the greatest roast session ever as they walked by us all.

They came through looking like

540f30466da811a865973c1f

Thats some shit moms dress their babies in for pictures lol

Alienz and chocolate
Milk
HOLLA

HBK Gary Hart em is 12? Piper goldust

@Fonx

Wcw 4 lyfe man

Hollywood
Sting
Nash
Goldberg
DDP
Hall
Luger
Macho
Flair
Steiner
Booker
TAG TEAMS
CRUISERWEIGHTS

they had everybody I loved
Most stacked roster of all time. Hearing Tony Khan say WCW was a blueprint of what not to do. He wishes he had 1% of the star power WCW had. They didn’t even need to wrestle, they just went out there and looked cool.

Back in the day when I was reclassing to a new MOS after I reenlisted, me and a bunch of other soldiers and a few Airmen were standing outside of the schoolhouse smoking and joking and a group of Navy walked by wearing their sailor uniforms. Most of us rarely ever interacted with Navy and we never actually saw those uniforms in person. I've never heard such a loud roar of laughter followed by pointing and the greatest roast session ever as they walked by us all.

They came through looking like

540f30466da811a865973c1f

Thats some shit moms dress their babies in for pictures lol

I also hate the idea of khakis for E7+

Most other services don't try to distinguish their senior folks like that.

@Fonx

Wcw 4 lyfe man

Hollywood
Sting
Nash
Goldberg
DDP
Hall
Luger
Macho
Flair
Steiner