Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chyna vs Ivory

• Gimmick Battle Royal

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss Piggy and Kermit vs Huskus and Rambling Rabbit at SummerSlam.

That would be the first time Bray ever did something I was interested in. Make it happen Trips!

So this is what got Al Snow's figure pulled from shelves.

newspaper.jpg

It may be a few decades late, but those two feckless cunts can eat a bag of Foot dicks. Look at their faces! Could they be anymore stereotypical liberal arts lesbian fucktards? I think not!

He sucks balls, BG. I'm pretty sure nobody likes him and the whole "Miz is good" thing here has just been a rib on me.
I mean he did slam John Cena in front of 71,000 people in the Atlanta Silverdome.

"The fans will LOVE this guy pal!"

she was confused when her boyfriend got down on one knee while his parent were taking pictures of her? Penelope may be no Brains Strowman after all.
I bet Brains and his giant dad are celebrating back in North Carolina tonight

she was confused when her boyfriend got down on one knee while his parent were taking pictures of her? Penelope may be no Brains Strowman after all.

It also says it was their anniversary and his parents wanted a framed pic of them at their favorite spot? How do you not suspect anything?! Dumb broad.

I can’t remember the last time soon as a match was over that I wanted to rewatch it immediately. Starting it again now
#CivilWar #GreatestLivingAmerican #BurnItDown

741411317227d67ac087912fb359b70d.jpg

0b6657dd6ce17b447e8277db4bed206e.gif

I can’t remember the last time soon as a match was over that I wanted to rewatch it immediately. Starting it again now
#CivilWar #GreatestLivingAmerican #BurnItDown

741411317227d67ac087912fb359b70d.jpg

0b6657dd6ce17b447e8277db4bed206e.gif

Would have been even better if it had started as no dq

Best match of the empty arena era though. Other's need to take note that that is how you fight with no crowd.
Taking a weakness of the quiet empty arena and turning it into a strength of cutting promos on each other to advance the story. That was pro wrestling 101

Taking a weakness of the quiet empty arena and turning it into a strength of cutting promos on each other to advance the story. That was pro wrestling 101
I doubt most guys could pull it off, but Rollins is such a great weasily little shit, and KO is such a good promo that it works.

Would love to see Samoa Joe in a match like that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back