PWD 870: Open for #OurBusiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Way Out '04 with Eddie Guerrero - Brock was damn good. It would have been a classic match if not for Goldberg sticking his head in late.
y8Kzu2X.jpg

HardDiligentBream-size_restricted.gif

Of course fat ass Nia doesn't want to do the push up challenge.

'just because you have the phone in one hoof and a turkey leg in the other,
doesn't make you better than me.'

How many years? Did you take a hearing test in a dark room? Do you remember a "test" with cards?
5 (4th thru 8th). GATE for high school didn't exist then. i do not recall either of those tests.

5 (4th thru 8th). GATE for high school didn't exist then. i do not recall either of those tests.

yeah, they still don't have it for high school. When you were in it in elementary did you keep the same classmates every school year?

yeah, they still don't have it for high school. When you were in it in elementary did you keep the same classmates every school year?
u know what i think i was actually in it for 6 years. 2nd grade was the test and then i started in 3rd. i know this to be true because 3rd was the first year i did the GATE Academy thing during summer vacation. And I actually had to switch classes. After I took that test in 2nd grade, I got moved to a 2nd/3rd combo class. Then 3rd grade I had the same teacher. From 3rd to 5th I had the same classmates. 6th, 7th, 8th i had different classmates for different subject groups:

lang arts + history was one set of classmates,
math + science was another set,
explore/elective was another.

of these 3 sets, there was always at least 6-10 that were in GATE.
Explore/elective was a little bit higher, with about half of the class (12-15) being in GATE.
There were several classmates that I shared 2 out of 3 teachers with, but I don't recall having any that were in every single one of my classes.

@Rex Poppa Pump please don't bury GATE.
i wish every child had my precious memories of dissecting dogfish sharks and feeding lab mice to boa constrictors.

u know what i think i was actually in it for 6 years. 2nd grade was the test and then i started in 3rd. i know this to be true because 3rd was the first year i did the GATE Academy thing during summer vacation. And I actually had to switch classes. After I took that test in 2nd grade, I got moved to a 2nd/3rd combo class. Then 3rd grade I had the same teacher. From 3rd to 5th I had the same classmates. 6th, 7th, 8th i had different classmates for different subject groups:

lang arts + history was one set of classmates,
math + science was another set,
explore/elective was another.

of these 3 sets, there was always at least 6-10 that were in GATE.
Explore/elective was a little bit higher, with about half of the class (12-15) being in GATE.
There were several classmates that I shared 2 out of 3 teachers with, but I don't recall having any that were in every single one of my classes.

there are some interesting theories being floated around the program. My son tested in 2nd grade and started in 3rd grade too. I was tested in 2nd grade too. How do you feel your intuition is? Thanks for sharing with me.

there are some interesting theories being floated around the program. My son tested in 2nd grade and started in 3rd grade too. I was tested in 2nd grade too. How do you feel your intuition is? Thanks for sharing with me.
yw. i'm not sure how to describe my intuition other than by saying that i definitely am aware of it and it causes me to evaluate situations more/longer than other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back