PWD 870: Open for #OurBusiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop being a coward and you might know

Smoke crack?

You want me to smoke crack with a coward? Look, False, I don't want to give you a hard time or anything, but do you think you could maybe just tell me who the Viper is instead? Then I'd know and we could move on from all this.

You want me to smoke crack with a coward? Look, False, I don't want to give you a hard time or anything, but do you think you could maybe just tell me who the Viper is instead? Then I'd know and we could move on from all this.

I only smoke crack with the bravest this country has to offer.

I don't know what to say to that, Rex. I still love those boys like they were my nephews by blood, but ... Jesus.

They will eat real wings, but they prefer the boneless. I just don't get it, Soc.

I only smoke crack with the bravest this country has to offer.

I'd rather not hang out with a coward at all. Unless he was paying me to coach him so I was making him do all kinds of crazy shit to be brave. Like sleep in the forest or pick a fight with a meathead or walk right up to a Victoria's Secret model and tell her he wants to fuck. Or if I was banging his wife.

I'm enjoying this movie, but it would be better with Louis CK. Him being the scared bitch on the farm would be funnier than Patton Oswalt.

NOW SMOKE CRACK COWARD

In light of these trying times we're all facing, maybe you could switch it up when Becky pisses you and tell her to stuff her throat with some SocraticMethod dick. That would show her!

qpRytFf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back