PWD 865: Wrestlemania season, pal!

Which 1998 Asteroid Disaster Movie Was Better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Da fuq is Wrestlemania Season? Just an excuse to give us 9 months of garbage cuz they’re saving it all for the big show . Maybe they should just try to give us good shit all year round

#OurBusiness

@DarbyAllin

I saw Armageddon 10 times in the theater when it was released
I freaking loved that movie
Would go see it every day whenever I was bored
That shits an American classic

Saw The Invisible Man last night and it was dope as fuck!
The tension in the opening scene did a great job of getting you emotionally invested right from the beginning and it just kept going from there
I saw it in a theater with a fancy pants state of the art sound system and that was a wise choice cause the way they used sound to keep you on the edge of your seat was impressive
The score and foley work should be up for some awards
More jump scares than I expected
A couple really vicious murders too
The main actress did a great job playing someone who was being driven insane by the constant psychological torture
The story was pretty straightforward for most of the movie then all of a sudden it twists this way then that way then...?
All the good reviews this movie are well deserved cause I was blown away by how great it was
Really enjoyed the little Easter egg homages to the old movies
Definitely the best movie I seen so far this year and I give it my highest 7 thumbs up recommendation

I saw Armageddon 10 times in the theater when it was released
I freaking loved that movie
Would go see it every day whenever I was bored
That shits an American classic

People can shit on Michael Bay all they want but the shot of all the different cultures in the world reacting to the presumed mission failure is such good shit, pal!

Da fuq is Wrestlemania Season? Just an excuse to give us 9 months of garbage cuz they’re saving it all for the big show . Maybe they should just try to give us good shit all year round
Queue AEW...

I have no issues with steroids, or performance enhancing drugs in a performance art.

I
Not at all. I wouldn’t advocate anybody buying Anavar from a meathead in a gym locker room. They can be taken safely while under medical direction though.

I fucking hate Armageddon and that god damn Aerosmith song so damn much

It's not even the movie or the band's fault, but the hatred is still there

I fucking hate Armageddon and that god damn Aerosmith song so damn much

It's not even the movie or the band's fault, but the hatred is still there
I don’t hate it but it’s a goddamn travesty that in their entire history that song is their only #1 single.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back