Pwd & 857 rerun of the mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's literally how they got the Viking gimmick lol

The smaller one and his wife Sarah Logan cosplay as Vikings and go to meetups to play make believe.

and they had a Viking wedding

I'm disgusted!

That's literally how they got the Viking gimmick lol

The smaller one and his wife Sarah Logan cosplay as Vikings and go to meetups to play make believe.

and they had a Viking wedding

For a shoot, Ren Faries creep me out

Is WWE catering good?
There was guy on reddit who claimed he got into the arena early and since it was before doors, everyone just assumed he was part of the crew so he snuck into catering and said it was delicious. Platters of filet mignon and a dessert table a mile long, which is odd considering you’re feeding people on strict diets

Erik desperately needs to hit the weights.

There was guy on reddit who claimed he got into the arena early and since it was before doors, everyone just assumed he was part of the crew so he snuck into catering and said it was delicious. Platters of filet mignon and a dessert table a mile long, which is odd considering you’re feeding people on strict diets

all that food just for Nia Jax to bully everyone out of catering to shove it all down her gullet

Maybe Vince uses it as a test to see who is disciplined.

<Y2JSmirk>

Pick two guys who could have worked this Viking gimmick better:

Warlord and Hercules would have been good.
John Nord (The Berzerker)
Bruiser Brody
Warlord
Barbarian
Elias
Braun
Bray
Rowan
Harper

Shall I keep going?

Status
Not open for further replies.