Would you rather?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't watch Impact tonight cause of RVD's thots

Juan wants to know who’s asking
giphy.gif

Every sports "journalist" is a heel.

They all try and do the cool edgy heel gimmick.

Sports journalism doesn't know how to book babyfaces.
Sports "journalism" is just as fake and ghey (NTTAWWT) as mainstream "journalism" anymore.
Baseball writers are the absolute worst. They think of themselves as the true keepers of the sport and all it’s “unwritten rules”. They take themselves so seriously. Most other sports journalists at least recognize themselves for dah marks they are.

::sees one vote for Foot in poll::
"user is banned"

Interesting...

The boys in the back today would have frozen because that wasn't in the 100% script of their match

I'd say most but not all..
Brock, Styles, Hardy, Big Show, Rey and maybe Orton are old enough to have had to improvise.

Orton proved he could do that when botch cara blew out his knee at the 2011 Survivor Series. He was the one that everyone rallied to.

Baseball writers are the absolute worst. They think of themselves as the true keepers of the sport and all it’s “unwritten rules”. They take themselves so seriously. Most other sports journalists at least recognize themselves for dah marks they are.

Baseball was ruined long ago

These songs have grown on me.

They are playing to their audience. Most baseball fans are like that, too.

Random ass feeling and I'm probably wrong, but I just saw your post and I got a feeling she didn't fuck the right people and they canned her. Yeah, she was horrible in ring but she's mainstream hot. They could have used her somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back