PWD 851: Big Dave's racism confirmed edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty odd that the crowd is cheering for invaders....thought the UK didn't care for foreigners.
W2UlNNL.gif
They dont. Brexit means brexit, keepin' Britain british

The Stone Cold beer bash celebration after the last touchdown!

Even the announcers sold it on replay!

Chat me up on this. @PWD

If you’re making a living and not starving then I could see it making sense to continue to perfect your craft, build your body and wait for Vince to get so senile that the board removes him from power through your mid to late 20’s then hope to cash those Stamford, CT return checks in your 30’s. It’s a different time with nutrition, training and recovery. 40 is no longer a death sentence for athletics.

Marty Scurll signed with ROH and is going to be the lead booker?
The Elite really are taking over and changing the business

<Lmaoo>

Good for him.

If you’re making a living and not starving then I could see it making sense to continue to perfect your craft, build your body and wait for Vince to get so senile that the board removes him from power through your mid to late 20’s then hope to cash those Stamford, CT return checks in your 30’s. It’s a different time with nutrition, training and recovery. 40 is no longer a death sentence for athletics.
Rumor and innuendo that AJ Styles is 42 years old.

This is true. I feel like I'm just peaking, RSR. 226 this morning. JACKED AND TAN!

Rumor and innuendo that AJ Styles is 42 years old.
This is true. I feel like I'm just peaking, RSR. 226 this morning. JACKED AND TAN!
Just ten years ago everyone was making fun of “Old Man Favre” still hanging on and he was some kind of anomaly. He was 38-40 years old in that time period. Brees is 40 and Brady is 42. They both made the playoffs. Eli and Rivers are 39. Big Ben is 37.

There's a guy named Alec Holowka, he was an indie video game developer. He got accused of some shit about 8 years ago. Instead of going to the police, this girl decided to plaster it all over Twitter. He lost his job, he was removed from the company he started, and the dude ended up killing himself.

Not content with that, the guy's own sister threw him under the bus after he died.

Then, as it turned out, the girl may not have been telling the entire truth.

Firing Squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back