pWd 850: BABY!!!!!!!!!

PWD Wrestler of the Decade

• Chris Jericho

• Brock Lesnar

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of Sid.

"Loose cannon" "Not all there" Sounds about right.

giphy.gif

Guaranteed ratings gold.

I just saw AEW destroyed NXT again
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Hey white bitch, was it an awards show again this week?

<45><45><45><45>

“If it’s a guy and there’s an error here or an error there, it’s kind of passed over. But if we let it slip, it gets poked at a lot more. Often times, I feel like I have the weight of a gender on my shoulders. A million guys have had terrible main event matches, if I have a subpar main event match, the question comes up, ‘Should women be main eventing?’ And that’s a load of crap to be honest with you. We all have off days, but we’re all trying to be the absolute best.

Unfortunately, we always have to be constantly on our game until that’s not a question anymore. So we are in the position where we have to be extra so that the future generations don’t have to deal with that anymore. It’s a little bit unfortunate but it’s a little bit of the way it is. It’s not good, it’s not right, but it’s what we have to do.

But it’s a mission I take on my back because I don’t want this to be a question in the future. I don’t want there to be a reason because of your gender, your race, because of anything else, your background, you can't do whatever it is that you want to do. That you can't main event WrestleMania. That you can be a CEO of a Fortune 500 company, whatever it is. Come on, it’s 2020, those barriers should be gone by now.”

Read more:https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2...h-gender-double-standards-women-wrestlers-wwe

Chat me up on this. @PWD

Ric_Flair_Conrad_Thompson.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back