PWD 843: When two TNA legends collide!

Who is going over, brother?

• Big Papi

• Tito

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hulkster should have been at this get together

This just reminds me of this story I heard on a podcast. This guy was working on a movie with Tom Cruise, and this guy was throwing a SuperBowl party. Somebody dared him to invite Tom Cruise to the SuperBowl party, and Tom accepted the invitation. So, Tom turns up at this guys SuperBowl party, and brought a brand new football with him, to throw around with the guys.

Then the conversation turned to one of the guys getting married recently, and Tom Cruise chimes in with "Do you know what the best part about marriage is? HAVING SEX WITH YOUR WIFE! Am I right or what?!"

And the guy said that it was like Tom Cruise was that famous, he's not interacted with "Normal People" for so long, he doesn't know how.

This just reminds me of this story I heard on a podcast. This guy was working on a movie with Tom Cruise, and this guy was throwing a SuperBowl party. Somebody dared him to invite Tom Cruise to the SuperBowl party, and Tom accepted the invitation. So, Tom turns up at this guys SuperBowl party, and brought a brand new football with him, to throw around with the guys.

Then the conversation turned to one of the guys getting married recently, and Tom Cruise chimes in with "Do you know what the best part about marriage is? HAVING SEX WITH YOUR WIFE! Am I right or what?!"

And the guy said that it was like Tom Cruise was that famous, he's not interacted with "Normal People" for so long, he doesn't know how.

<{1-9}>

b) scientology

Some marks are upset by Hogan getting into the WWE HOF again.

<Prem973>

I needed some shit with some BOP in it

Eli is gonna take care of business tonight

Eli is gonna take care of business tonight

Does he have one more fight in him?

b2rq1ywjqm341.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back