• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 833: Howl at the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
021_mandysacs--519d69e25b45f5750ccd62b6aa559848.jpg

You don't buy Randy Orton, Luke Harper, and The Revival leaving then? Lol
As much as I’d love to see The Great Southern Trendkill invade AEW, Orton is cashing Stamford, CT return address checks for life

As much as I’d love to see The Great Southern Trendkill invade AEW, Orton is cashing Stamford, CT return address checks for life
Orton tagged Harper and Riddick Moss as well. Harper's contract is up this year, but I have no idea about Moss. I don't think I've ever even seen one of his matches.

Is it because they're boxers/mma fighters or is it because of how they're being used? I personally love it when they do this stuff well.

Now I've gone back and looked through some tweets etc, it just seems to be the usual marks/fanboys shitting on anything WWE as opposed to it being specifically about that

Orton tagged Harper and Riddick Moss as well. Harper's contract is up this year, but I have no idea about Moss. I don't think I've ever even seen one of his matches.

He's an NXT jobber. Had a short lived team with Tina Sabatelli, now he's on the house shows with Dan Matha.

Surly JR is best for business.

This was a fantastic episode because JR had been delayed at the airport and was pissed off. He was so irritable all episode and taking shots at everybody. It was hilarious.

Another massive return for The Business this week

This was a fantastic episode because JR had been delayed at the airport and was pissed off. He was so irritable all episode and taking shots at everybody. It was hilarious.

that woman condescending to him about working in wrestling really set him off. I love how nearly every episode he seems to have a standing up to Vince story that definitely didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back