• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pWd 829: Is Bayley a succubus now?

Where would you rather stay alone at night with no supllies?

• Abandoned haunted house

• Cemetary

• Dark woods

• Abandoned insane asylum

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm blaming you then.

<Fedor23>

Writing was on the wall when the Firefly Funhouse segments started being filmed backstage with cheap ass backdrops instead of a decent studio and then the milk went bad with the title shot.

<Fedor23>

Writing was on the wall when the Firefly Funhouse segments started being filmed backstage with cheap ass backdrops instead of a decent studio and then the milk went bad with the title shot.
It was beyond stupid to have their 1st match in the Cell. They have nowhere else to go with this.

Maybe we will get the Deletion, or whatever the hell it was called, part 2.

It was beyond stupid to have their 1st match in the Cell. They have nowhere else to go with this.

the final deletion? thats basically what convinced me to get back into wrestling... there was two already... vanguard one, and everything else!

the final deletion? thats basically what convinced me to get back into wrestling... there was two already... vanguard one, and everything else!

No, that was the good one.

He's thinking about the hOusE oF HoRRoRs MaTcH

I'm not gonna lie, I was really worried the impromptu frienemeies team was going to dethrone the Kabuki's. Was very happy they failed.

Is it just me or does Kairi have a horrible feel for tag team wrestling? She's out of position for stuff a lot and looks lost during the pivotal hot tag moments. Like tonight when she couldn't remember if she was supposed to tag in Asuka or try to stop the opponents tag, so she just kind of hung out in no-man's-land.

Speaking of jerkin off and The Kabuki Warriors, did anyone catch Asuka's lip-slip during her match? There were several, poor woman.

Lucky us.

Also, Sherdog ads fucked me over when I went to vote Abandoned Insane Asylum, and I accidentally clicked Dark Woods. Thanks, Obama.

Vince gonna troll everyone again with the ending of Seth/Fiend at Crown Jewel. They've booked themselves into another corner, either Bray loses or its another fuckery filled finish.

Vince gonna troll everyone again with the ending of Seth/Fiend at Crown Jewel. They've booked themselves into another corner, either Bray loses or its another fuckery filled finish.
the fiend loses and the real demon turns out to be funhouse bray.
because reasons.

Nice to see the Viking Raiders getting over.

Them vs Rowan and Harper would be awesome

The House of Horrors? Didn't Randy Orton burn that down eventually? wait a minute.. burn it down... that gives me an idea, pal!

<VinceCa$h>

The House of Horrors? Didn't Randy Orton burn that down eventually? wait a minute.. burn it down... that gives me an idea, pal!

<VinceCa$h>
Whoa I just saw that that is what happened on RAW. Well, shit.

See that the main article on SD's newsite is native advertising for the WWE videogame.

Site must be facing those hard times blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back