PWD 821: skinny Harper must master molecular manipulation edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
A rewind opens Raw showing Roode and Ziggler injuring Braun with a vicious chair assault and staring he’ll never get the titles back because he doesn’t have a partner anymore

Cut to the back where a lifted Ram dually pulls into the backstage area. A limping but pissed off Braun gets out with his bag. The passenger door then opens and out steps a returning McIntyre.

Cut to Roode and Ziggler watching all this unfold on the monitor with a “ohhhh shit” expression clutching their titles

NOW GET THE GUNS. THE DRUGS.
<Oku03>
LETS GET IT ON

Bret Hart used to watch his old classics before he went out to get himself hyped up:

O1xFafU.jpg

Then he'd celebrate by having some fucking oriental rub her hairless puss all over his body while he polished his belt. #MyFuckingBusiness
That’s a true champ hengry!

My Uber driver this morning was hitting straighaways like John Force and bending corners like Dale Jr
Had me slidin and ridin all over the back seat of her Plymouth minivan
Baby girl was gettin it!!

Looks like a few people actually showed up to Area 51
All dem alien n:eek::eek::eek::oops:z secrets boutta get EXPOSED!!!!

My Uber driver this morning was hitting straighaways like John Force and bending corners like Dale Jr
Had me slidin and ridin all over the back seat of her Plymouth minivan
Baby girl was gettin it!!
John Force would’ve been a great fit in The Business as a mouthpiece for somebody

There was gonna be a show where I am, Judas Priest, Megadeth, and Testament. And they cancelled it due to poor ticket sales, I was gutted.

Then I ended up seeing Megadeth at a club when I'd come out of work, and this guy was stood there saying "Tickets! Tickets! Got tickets!" and I said "Who to?" and he replied "Megadeth". And I said "Didn't know about that, where?" and he said "Just round the corner, at Rock City", I got a ticket, and was the only one there wearing a tie.

Nice. I saw Megadeth twice. First time they headlined a show at the Electric Factory, a smallish club in a shitty part of Philly. They were awesome. The next summer I saw them open for Motley Crue at a bigger venue (for @Ozymandias - it was PNC) and it was a big disappointment. Very clear they were phoning it in and didn't care since it wasn't "their" show.

A rewind opens Raw showing Roode and Ziggler injuring Braun with a vicious chair assault and staring he’ll never get the titles back because he doesn’t have a partner anymore

Cut to the back where a lifted Ram dually pulls into the backstage area. A limping but pissed off Braun gets out with his bag. The passenger door then opens and out steps a returning McIntyre.

Cut to Roode and Ziggler watching all this unfold on the monitor with a “ohhhh shit” expression clutching their titles

NOW GET THE GUNS. THE DRUGS.

tenor.gif

Nice. I saw Megadeth twice. First time they headlined a show at the Electric Factory, a smallish club in a shitty part of Philly. They were awesome. The next summer I saw them open for Motley Crue at a bigger venue (for @Ozymandias - it was PNC) and it was a big disappointment. Very clear they were phoning it in and didn't care since it wasn't "their" show.

Of all the bands that Megadeth would open for, Motley Crue would rank at the very bottom. Considering Lars and Dave would call them :eek::eek::eek:s, trying to get them to run after them in their heeled platforms. And Dave referring to Motley Crue and all other bands of their genre as "GLAM: Gay LA Metal".

But then again, a pay packet is a pay packet.

Last edited:

Megadeth opens for a lot of bands they're better than I noticed

He likes D&D, Audrey Hepburn, fangoria, Harry Houdini, and croquet. He can't swim, he can't dance, and he doesn't know karate. Let's face it, he's never gonna make it.

Last edited:
That’s it, I’m getting a burrito for lunch today. And if that lady gives me a dirty look again I’m gonna punch her right in the fucking nose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back