Better Band

• Slipknot

• Avenged Sevenfold

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This fucking thread!

The only correct answer is Tool.

This shows you that Jericho is the most important guy on the roster.

Yeah, maybe Kenny Omega can do all the nice pretty moves, Moxley might be coming in hot from WWE, and Cody managed to hoodwink a billionaire into funding this thing. Jericho gets fucking ANYTHING over. All he said was "A little bit of the bubbleh" in a funny voice, that gets over.

That's what AEW needs.

Gotta go Slipknot. I'd say Slipknot have 5 good albums out of their 6. I haven't enjoyed a whole a7x album since self titled. Not to say they haven't had good songs though.

This shows you that Jericho is the most important guy on the roster.

Yeah, maybe Kenny Omega can do all the nice pretty moves, Moxley might be coming in hot from WWE, and Cody managed to hoodwink a billionaire into funding this thing. Jericho gets fucking ANYTHING over. All he said was "A little bit of the bubbleh" in a funny voice, that gets over.

That's what AEW needs.
He's basically Hogan circa 93-94 in WCW.

Chat me up on this. @PWD

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh no! Why did Foxontv get banned???

Ric Flair Declares War On WWE Over 'The Man' ... You Need To Pay Me!!!

9/5/2019 12:20 AM PT

6ea0906bed23588eb630d62ec78f3743_md.jpg

Exclusive

I'LL ALWAYS BE THE MAN
TMZSports.com

Ric Flair believes the WWE is ripping him off -- using the phrase The Man without his permission ... and now he's threatening legal action.

Flair says he's been referring to himself as The Man since 1981 -- and even holds the trademark for his famous catchphrase, "To be the man, you gotta beat the man."

The problem ... one of WWE's biggest stars -- Becky Lynch -- has been referring to herself as The Man over the past year and the nickname has become a huge hit with fans.

Ric tells TMZ Sports ... he was trying to work out an amicable, private agreement with WWE where they would pay him to allow Becky to continue to use the name, but WWE blew him off.

In fact, Ric says he escalated the situation to WWE executive, Triple H ... but they still couldn't reach an agreement. So, on August 26, he filed an application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to own the term, The Man, specifically as it relates to pro wrestling.

Now, Ric says the WWE is pissed at him for making the move -- and it's caused a rift between himself and his daughter Charlotte Flair, a current WWE superstar herself.

Flair says he has NO beef with Becky Lynch -- and supports the WWE's women's division -- but business is business and he wants what he believes he's rightfully owed.

Ric says if the USPTO grants him the trademark, he'll happily let Becky use it ... as long as WWE pays him -- because "I want it to take care of my family."

And, if he doesn't get paid, Ric says he's willing to explore his legal options to force WWE's hand.

During our conversation, Ric emotionally explains why the most important thing to him is making sure the people he loves -- especially his wife, Wendy Barlow -- are financially secure after he dies ... and that's why he's willing to fight for The Man.

"When I almost died two years ago, one person stayed by me [Wendy]. The whole time -- 31 days in the ICU, 12 days while I was dying on a respirator -- and I'm gonna take care of her, and her family, and my family that has taken care of me no matter what."

Flair adds ... "I don't care what the WWE thinks of me personally, I know they love me, but obviously they've lost respect for me."

All 4 seasons of Lucha Underground are now on Tubi
Can finally watch season 3 and 4

Was watching season 2 last night to catch up, damn Ivelisse was so frickin hot
She still is but she was even hotter back then with that big Hollywood money to glam her up a bit

Chat me up on this. @PWD

maxresdefault.jpg

I can see why Ric would try this. The reason why "The Man" got over in the context of wrestling is because of him. The reason why Becky is now "The Man" is because of it being a reference to Ric Flair. WWE are making a shit-tonne of money off of Ric's idea.

My parents are visiting for the week/I'm on vacation. We had a little bit of the bubbly last night. My dad knows who Chris Jericho is, and him knowing a wrestler is how I gauge whether or not they are actually famous. He did think that Jericho had killed his whole family a decade ago though, so I'm not really sure how to gauge this one.

Ric Flair Declares War On WWE Over 'The Man' ... You Need To Pay Me!!!

9/5/2019 12:20 AM PT

Exclusive

I'LL ALWAYS BE THE MAN
TMZSports.com

Ric Flair believes the WWE is ripping him off -- using the phrase The Man without his permission ... and now he's threatening legal action.

Flair says he's been referring to himself as The Man since 1981 -- and even holds the trademark for his famous catchphrase, "To be the man, you gotta beat the man."

The problem ... one of WWE's biggest stars -- Becky Lynch -- has been referring to herself as The Man over the past year and the nickname has become a huge hit with fans.

Ric tells TMZ Sports ... he was trying to work out an amicable, private agreement with WWE where they would pay him to allow Becky to continue to use the name, but WWE blew him off.

In fact, Ric says he escalated the situation to WWE executive, Triple H ... but they still couldn't reach an agreement. So, on August 26, he filed an application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to own the term, The Man, specifically as it relates to pro wrestling.

Now, Ric says the WWE is pissed at him for making the move -- and it's caused a rift between himself and his daughter Charlotte Flair, a current WWE superstar herself.

Flair says he has NO beef with Becky Lynch -- and supports the WWE's women's division -- but business is business and he wants what he believes he's rightfully owed.

Ric says if the USPTO grants him the trademark, he'll happily let Becky use it ... as long as WWE pays him -- because "I want it to take care of my family."

And, if he doesn't get paid, Ric says he's willing to explore his legal options to force WWE's hand.

During our conversation, Ric emotionally explains why the most important thing to him is making sure the people he loves -- especially his wife, Wendy Barlow -- are financially secure after he dies ... and that's why he's willing to fight for The Man.

"When I almost died two years ago, one person stayed by me [Wendy]. The whole time -- 31 days in the ICU, 12 days while I was dying on a respirator -- and I'm gonna take care of her, and her family, and my family that has taken care of me no matter what."

Flair adds ... "I don't care what the WWE thinks of me personally, I know they love me, but obviously they've lost respect for me."
He'll do anything for a buck these days. He should tour the indies with his new tag partner Tommy Dreamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back