• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 803: Blood and Guts Edition

Better Rock Movie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casrot

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
yJAYO9n.png

Rules:

1. Squat
2. Bench
3. Deadlift

Mascot: Alexa Grace

YmAmGBl.jpg

VELELOq.jpg

beB4DbI.jpg

VGGEoKJ.jpg

xdDzhFt.jpg

5s4qyHa.jpg

UU4hAtZ.jpg

Theme:

sZK2DMe.jpg

@D.R.H. @Kung Fu Tze @PRIDEWASBETTER @RR (LOL) @UVee @HomerThompson (LOL)

White with the first real W over a certain WWE expat.

Naito - Takagi:

giphy.webp

MOTY contender.

So how was Triplemania?

It was very entertaining.

I seen some highlights of the Cain stuff. Looked pretty decent. It's worth watching the whole thing then?

I'm looking forward to watching this. It'll be my first AAA show. Today I'm catching up on fight for the fallen... Tye Dillinger is the biggest guy in this 6 man tag. They really need to sign some legit heavyweights.

Who the fuck is this jebailey guy? He was the worst thing at fyghter fest. I don't understand this gimmick. He's a real corporate CEO?

Who the fuck is this jebailey guy? He was the worst thing at fyghter fest. I don't understand this gimmick. He's a real corporate CEO?
The event was being held at an event called CEO, which is a massive fighting games tournament. That guy runs the whole thing, so it was more for the crowd than the people at home. It should have really been a dark match imo.

The answer to the pole is The Rundown, end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back