PWD 752: Everybody hurt edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rex Luger and @Foot - I saw that the Miss PWD tournament was officially and permanently declared Invalid by Senior Moderator @Edison Carasio. Total bummer. Thanks for all your hard work, Foot, and better luck next time. You know what they say about Medium Nasty Ed - he's tough, and he loves big fake black titties.

I love big fake black titties too, Soc.

@Rex Luger and @Foot - I saw that the Miss PWD tournament was officially and permanently declared Invalid by Senior Moderator @Edison Carasio. Total bummer. Thanks for all your hard work, Foot, and better luck next time. You know what they say about Medium Nasty Ed - he's tough, and he loves big fake black titties.

This is disappointing, Soc. But not surprising.

Your friendship with Luger has ruined you.

mk3g50agiwr21.jpg

This is disappointing, Soc. But not surprising.

Your friendship with Luger has ruined you.

Wow. "Ruined." That hurts, Foot. I really thought we were on the verge of becoming super close e-friends. I was going to invite you to the next "super close e-friends party and ho-down." But wow. "Ruined." And you wonder why you don't get as many "likes" as other posters. Wow. I don't even know what to say. Words hurt, Foot.

Watch yourself, Foot.

It really hurt my feelings, Rex. He said I'm "ruined." I really thought we were about to become super close e-friends and I was going to vouch for him as an invitee to the next "super close e-friends party and ho-down." I was even going to suggest that we increase the white ho percentage by 15% to make him feel more welcome.

The Miss PWD contest not being canon really broke Feet and he’s lashing out at the people that kind of maybe care about him.

Wow. "Ruined." That hurts, Foot. I really thought we were on the verge of becoming super close e-friends. I was going to invite you to the next "super close e-friends party and ho-down." But wow. "Ruined." And you wonder why you don't get as many "likes" as other posters. Wow. I don't even know what to say. Words hurt, Foot.

I think we should take some time apart & think about what our e-lationship is moving forward.

I’m making homemade pizza tonight I’ve only had chicken and broccoli today I’m hungry and irritated I’m moving on.

It really hurt my feelings, Rex. He said I'm "ruined." I really thought we were about to become super close e-friends and I was going to vouch for him as an invitee to the next "super close e-friends party and ho-down." I was even going to suggest that we increase the white ho percentage by 15% to make him feel more welcome.

You know, he can say whatever he wants about me but when he attacks my best friend it makes me want to inflict terrible violence on his ass!

The Miss PWD contest not being canon really broke Feet and he’s lashing out at the people that kind of maybe care about him.

I was trying to be there for him. I'd been voting in his little polls and everything. "Ruined." It's like he crawled into my most deep-seeded fears, swallowed them, and then regurgitated them all over my cock and balls while my 5th grade crush watched and laughed at me.

I was trying to be there for him. I'd been voting in his little polls and everything. "Ruined." It's like he crawled into my most deep-seeded fears, swallowed them, and then regurgitated them all over my cock and balls while my 5th grade crush watched and laughed at me.
after the sarcasms attack it was only a matter of time until cuckhold ball regurgitation imo

Her name was Jessica, btw.

JEEZ!...Jesus Christ

Guys, I have a moved up to 3rd most liked poster on the site. Sometimes I even surprise myself how my charisma somehow weaves its way through the Internet. Ain’t I great?

960.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back