PWd 723 STRIA SATANAS RECURRIT!!

Ave Satanas ?

• Total voters
@Sivo The Ram @Big Nut Energy

I have big news. I'm returning to the gym tomorrow after my 4 month hiatus due to my hernia.

Foot-Strength.jpg
Well that's just disturbing.

If you guys could stop posting in this unsanctioned thread that would be great.

dude, has anyone told you how cool you are?

cause you are

Jesus, just give him a hand job while you're at it.

quit kissing ass, footie

<LikeReally5>

I am a real american .... fight for the rights of EVERY man ...... Did you forget about the lessons of the 80s ?

There is no try only do. You just gotta tell @D.R.H. that he can fuck jesters mother

Its not my fault I was born slightly different than everyone else my mom was a smoker and the chord got wrapped around me and i came out all blue
Pretty sure nobody "has" to tell @D.R.H. to fuck my mom.

Renee is so out of her league on commentary

Aw how sweet Lio and Bob are back together. Lio must've blew him after the match.

@Sivo The Ram do you like akhlys?

they make me feel uncomfortable in the worst way lmao

haha, ive never heard of them. ill give it a listen. do you listen to graveland? i love their music, just hate that they are neo nazi weirdos. same with burzum

I am a real american .... fight for the rights of EVERY man ...... Did you forget about the lessons of the 80s ?

There is no try only do. You just gotta tell @D.R.H. that he can fuck jesters mother

Its not my fault I was born slightly different than everyone else my mom was a smoker and the chord got wrapped around me and i came out all blue

b4a.jpg

@Big Nut Energy

Ricochet is from Paducah KY which is right next to Land Between the Lakes. There have been a lot of bizarre occurrences there.

There are a ton of reports of a "dog man" in that area. This is a sketch of a witness' description:

latest

I'm not sure I'd look into this one if I were you.

Back