PWD 722: Big titty Mella and perky Graves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the young prospect Silva finally ready to grab the brass ring?

I enjoyed it for the most part. Sorry you didn't.

Well, it's only Week 2. They're still trying to figure things out. It was a little sloppy, but it'll get better. I think I'm just bitter over the production. I hate that skycam.

Silva is a fresh young up and comer with a lot of potential. The kid has a bright future.

Well, it's only Week 2. They're still trying to figure things out. It was a little sloppy, but it'll get better. I think I'm just bitter over the production. I hate that skycam.

They stole the skycam from XFL.

My kids got bored with it after a while because it wasn't competitive enough so they stopped. It was hella of expensive too. And it was pretty much a day care center for people to drop their kids off. They learned some cool kicks doe.
Think they'll get into BJJ?

Silva got ragdolled that round.

vFEy2ya.jpg

Do they hoop, Nut?

I have a basketball system on the drive way that they love. My neighbors gave it to them because they are the only kids they see outside all time riding bikes, playing catch, throwing the football around, wrestling on the lawn etc. His daughter got too old for it so he gave it to us. Nice guy.

I have a basketball system on the drive way that they love. My neighbors gave it to them because they are the only kids they see outside all time riding bikes, playing catch, throwing the football around, wrestling on the lawn etc. His daughter got too old for it so he gave it to us. Nice guy.

Nice. It’s a fun thing to have even if it’s not something they’re super interested in.

Oh shit. I haven't seen minakov fight in ages... Last time didn't go well for ol' cheik

Lol!

I think what we’ve learned from this is that Carmella sucks at covering her tracks. Charlotte definitely had to have been banging Graves and AJ at times based on how they acted on camera with each other. So their wives had to have missed those signs until Mella fucked up. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back