PWD 715: And Now Back To Regular Scheduled Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye beloved politically incorrect comedy...we didn't realize how good we had it until it was gone.

<DCrying>

You need to spend a buck on the Booking The Territory Podcast to get to the Patreon shit. Im listening and they are literally talking about
dick sucking ass fucking freaks getting buggered on Monday to Friday and then going to Church. ‘I can’t fuck for Lent but I will suck your dick, a good Catholic girl.
on an episode called Broad Logic. Joe Rogaine on stand up can suck Jones dick compared to these guys.

‘Get revenge on wifey for pulling a fast one with shopping by going as Chris Benoit on Halloween’ - Broad Logic 3.

Mandy’s mom looks like she’d be a good time.

I still haven’t slept. Idk why.

You'll get to sleep forever soon enough Foot.

828.gif

Happy birthday to Lawrence Taylor, who has more WM main events than CM Punk.

Goodbye beloved politically incorrect comedy...we didn't realize how good we had it until it was gone.

<DCrying>
2010s will forever be known as the decade that pussified society as a whole.
Was watching "Bring It On" (2000) and "Adventureland" (2009) on TV over the weekend, really missed how many times they can say ":eek::eek::eek:" and "retard" in movies when I was in my 20s. Especially when you watch something like Idiocracy (2007).

9bhizJA.gif

2010s will forever be known as the decade that pussified society as a whole.
Was watching "Bring It On" (2000) and "Adventureland" (2009) on TV over the weekend, really missed how many times they can say ":eek::eek::eek:" and "retard" in movies when I was in my 20s. Especially when you watch something like Idiocracy (2007).

9bhizJA.gif

I remember Kevin Smith saying he had to pay a fine for the line, "You're so gay!" in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back way back in 2001. Difference being, it didn't cause an uproar, protests, or ruin his career. It was also funny because it was one hot chick saying it to another hot chick.

Now that I think of it, it's doubly funny that he got fined for it because there's that entire scene where Jay and Bob pose as a gay couple and threaten to expose the cops as bigots to the liberal media if they don't let them go.

"I said you love the cock!"

I remember Kevin Smith saying he had to pay a fine for the line, "You're so gay!" in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back way back in 2001. Difference being, it didn't cause an uproar, protests, or ruin his career. It was also funny because it was one hot chick saying it to another hot chick.

Now that I think of it, it's doubly funny that he got fined for it because there's that entire scene where Jay and Bob pose as a gay couple and threaten to expose the cops as bigots to the liberal media if they don't let them go.

"I said you love the cock!"

I feel if he is truly making another Jay and Silent Bob movie.. We are going to be severely dissapointed lol
But if Dushku is back, it might be a tad better.

I feel if he is truly making another Jay and Silent Bob movie.. We are going to be severely dissapointed lol
But if Dushku is back, it might be a tad better.

A Jay and Silent Bob sequel about a Bluntman & Chronic sequel being protested, picketed, and torn apart by "woke" progressives could be amazing, but I don't know if it could even get made today. And have Dushku playing herself as the female lead in B&C getting attacked for being in it after speaking out against sexism in Hollywood, which would likely actually happen to her for being in the real movie. She could also play Sissy too. Like how Afflek played himself and Holden in the first one.

A Jay and Silent Bob sequel about a Bluntman & Chronic sequel being protested, picketed, and torn apart by "woke" progressives could be amazing, but I don't know if it could even get made today. And have Dushku playing herself as the female lead in B&C getting attacked for being in it after speaking out against sexism in Hollywood, which would likely actually happen to her for being in the real movie. She could also play Sissy too. Like how Afflek played himself and Holden in the first one.
I doubt it would be protested. Just like how Eminem's new album didn't get protested.
Smith would play it safe due to social media being :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ass social justice piranhas that just want to attack anything so they can give worth to their lives.
It should have been made in 2008 or something, when he could still get away with some shit.

Nowadays it will be dead in the water.

Dushku as herself starring in B&C 2. Dushku as Sissy, having broken out of prison, posing as a feminist protester but actually plotting to blow up the theater on opening night to get back at Jay, Bob, and Justice.

Have Louis CK play a sensitivity consultant that the B&C movie keeps on retainer to review the movie line-by-line to tell them what needs to be changed so as not to be offensive. And have him do it in the most stereo-typically gay character way possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back