PWD 704: Spittin that Booty Chatter!

How should I kill Anderson's foot?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DxKsqyuUcAEgjOx
Mella has nice feet.

Since that whole thing with Alexa and Mandy, I've heard/read so much moralising by prudes saying "I don't want this in my wrestling! I watch wrestling for wrestling! Not for women not wearing much!" but there's one key caveat that they're forgetting. It's not for them.

It's not for thirty-something lefties with YouTube channels, or the Twitter feminists who got mad over things like "Alexa's wearing ring gear to advertise Christmas sweaters, but Finn's wearing jeans! Sexist!"

It's for that 13-18 teenage boy demo who grew up with WWE, and are looking for other avenues for entertainment, and that's a HUGE demo for them to lose, so they need to keep them, and they're gonna do it the best way to do it, show some lady skin. And I don't get why they're kicking up a fuss, they're acting like they weren't going "Yeah, Trish in her underwear... I can see Lita's thong... There's gonna be a bikini contest at the Rumble!" when they were that age. So why not cater to them, because it's still a viable revenue stream.

Hell, go the whole hog and bring back the old "Swimsuit Edition" of the WWE Magazine. As long as nobody's being forced into it, or maybe even being paid to do it, then why not?

smigg, are you okay?

What the fuck are joggers ? Are you makin up new words for pants now. Those pants are a bit fee fee no matter what name you wanna put on em

You jog in them, Chris.

9726dee948043d8cdf2eb53a66110d33.jpg

Where are you located? Let's expand your knowledge of running and running attire.

I want to help.

Motherfucker , everyone on this board knows where I come from

and you run in track pants or sweat pants .

Detroit?

Idk if I’m comfortable with that, Chris.

Unless you can guarantee that I meet either Eminem or Kid Rock.

Or Tim Taylor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back