PWD 702: Ruthless Aggression

Who wins a triple threat match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geddy's voice isn't for everyone but the rest is top notch

I was walking home after wrestling practice when I was a kid and I ended up smoking weed with some real potheads, it was too much for me but I'm meat and smoked with them anyways. I got really paranoid and when I got home my old man was building cabinets in the garage BLASTING Rush Spirits of the Radio. He ended up needing my help and I thought I was about to get my ass beat for smoking weed with Rush in the background. But he was too drunk to notice. And the kid won again!

That motherfucker is metro sexual as fuck so I think he knows when someone stinks. Just look at this fucking guy

brendan-schaub-2018-grammy-awards.jpg

He probably smells like a Victoria's Secret...

I quoted the wrong person <Lmaoo>

And there are actual people out there who wonder why he isn't used or pushed.

Said 21 year old crazy redhead I spoke of last week exclusively wore VS Sexy spray. The scent of walking past that store still gets me half way going

My wife always smells like their stuff. They know their scents to work us into a shoot, brother.

Becky drives an SUV.....Bryans not going to like that.

Steve Austin would've stunned that fat fuck <3>

D
Dont have a favorite match but his feud against La Parka has been major business in Mexico

Is that the original La Parka? The one from WCW??
Or is he the other L.A Parka??
I don’t even know who’s who between the two

Probably shouldn't bring up Asuka working a show that she was curtain jerking

Asuka really should just keep doing the "you talk too much" and attack at all times.

Oh Kay.......someone let Asuka talk again.....better than listening to these two thots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back