PWD 700: Gold Edition

Will you be watching NXT UK Takeover this Saturday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please join me in congratulating the following 2018 #SocraticMethod PWD Award winners:

@SidJustice has once again won the One True Sid Award. Congratulations, Big Nasty American Sid!

@GoldenAzazel is the 2018 winner of the Bad Neighbor Award. Congratulations ... I guess.
I'm glad I at least won something. Much appreciated, Soc.

Please join me in congratulating the following 2018 #SocraticMethod PWD Award winners:

@SidJustice has once again won the One True Sid Award. Congratulations, Big Nasty American Sid!

@GoldenAzazel is the 2018 winner of the Bad Neighbor Award. Congratulations ... I guess.
I The Macho Nuts, gladly accept the rewards on Liz’s behalf.
To celebrate I’ll be @GoldenAzazel neighbors house, I’ll be in her room taking her to slam City.
He can pick up his award from there the next morning

I’m sure half of these people or more than that, really don’t give a shit about it and it’s just more SJW bullshit. Making posts for the sole purpose for likes is really sad.

I’m sure half of these people or more than that, really don’t give a shit about it and it’s just more SJW bullshit. Making posts for the sole purpose for likes is really sad.
Pretending to not give a shit, while low key shaming a post is totally not sad at all.

Definitely AEW bound. I’ll be glad to see her on TV again. I know she has been on TV but I haven’t really gotten to see any of her stuff outside WWE

Her ass. That's the only thing worth seeing.
266_1000.gif

I The Macho Nuts, gladly accept the rewards on Liz’s behalf.
To celebrate I’ll be @GoldenAzazel neighbors house, I’ll be in her room taking her to slam City.
He can pick up his award from there the next morning

That's mighty kind of you, sir.

Everyone, please join me in congratulating @squirrelynuts on winning the 2018 Good Neighbor Award!

What did he kill, a deer?

That's mighty kind of you, sir.

Everyone, please join me in congratulating @squirrelynuts on winning the 2018 Good Neighbor Award!
First off, I’d like to recognize and thank myself for getting here with the help of absolutely no one! I couldn’t of done with out me!
Secondly, I’d like to thank you Socc, for acknowledging my outstanding thoughtfulness of taking on Liz’s (@GoldenAzazel ) problems as my own.
Thirdly , someone tell Liz’s neighbor The Big Bad Canadian Booty Daddy is on his way , and he gonna clog her Beaver with 100% Canadian Maple Lumber, and if she’s lucky I might leave her a Jar Of Quebec Maple Syrup.

not sure how i feel about aew.
it could be awesome or it could actually hurt the non-wwe business. just seems like they are kinda raiding talent from other promotions. make njpw, roh weaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back