PWD 699: All in dat ass Edition.

Best way to chase away the blues

• Batjester's mom

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no. I said it. And Laughed my ass off when he got bent because of it.

If you can't take it, stay in your safe space and off my damn lawn.
I was being sarcastic lol you're a cunt and that's half the reason why you're liked here

In an interview with Sports Illustrated, Hogan discussed what it would mean for Omega to come to WWE.

“It’s tough to go your whole life without eating at McDonald’s or riding in a Chevrolet,” said Hogan. “If you don’t touch on the WWE, the story’s not complete. But maybe Kenny could be the exception.”

In an interview with Sports Illustrated, Hogan discussed what it would mean for Omega to come to WWE.

“It’s tough to go your whole life without eating at McDonald’s or riding in a Chevrolet,” said Hogan. “If you don’t touch on the WWE, the story’s not complete. But maybe Kenny could be the exception.”
Could the Hulkster be the one to lure Omega to WWE?

I was being sarcastic lol you're a cunt and that's half the reason why you're liked here
This is a place where guys can come and just talk shit to each other, and occasionally wrestling.

The American dream that we let you foreign savages have a taste of.

So WWE is McDonalds?
Sounds about right

This is a place where guys can come and just talk shit to each other, and occasionally wrestling.

The American dream that we let you foreign savages have a taste of.
You wouldn't have it if it wasn't for us in the first place.

Nope.....anyone remember this?

So WWE is McDonalds?
Sounds about right
Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back