• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 674: Brought to you by the best!

Do you approve of Rex's name change?

• Yes, because I'm a sexual deviant who enjoys the sight of monkey balls.

• No, it's dumb as hell and Rex is clearly suffering from adult onset full lakersfrank.

• Who the hell is Rex and where's the line for Batjester's mom?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you have heat with this? I think that they look stupid.

@D.R.H.

dqdfpdi02my11.jpg
Prime batjesters mom

Actually there is. It may not be as pronounced as Nia or a hendo bomb. And his momentum takes him several steps forward after the punch was thrown. I’m not saying it’s the exact same thing. However, it is also a situation where a stiff shot connected when there was no need for it. Rebecca could have easily been injured. And in this situation Jericho has had tons more experience and knows he’s working with someone completley inexperienced.
I always love when you break character

Don't send her to NXT, she might hurt a Nikki Cross, a Bianca BelAir, a Shayna Baszler
Don't send her to NXT UK, she might hurt a Toni Storm, a Rhea Ripley, a Jinny
Just put her with jobbers, until he fucking learns.

Don't send her to NXT, she might hurt a Nikki Cross, a Bianca BelAir, a Shayna Baszler
Don't send her to NXT UK, she might hurt a Toni Storm, a Rhea Ripley, a Jinny
Just put her with jobbers, until he fucking learns.

Give her a program with Mojo, no one cares if he gets injured.

Chris Jericho has said that the Nia punch looked like "a legitmate, and deliberate, punch to the face".

If Chris Jericho is saying the same as me, I'm happy with my assessment.

Jericho knows his shit. Execute the fucking whale now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back