PWD 674: Brought to you by the best!

Do you approve of Rex's name change?

• Yes, because I'm a sexual deviant who enjoys the sight of monkey balls.

• No, it's dumb as hell and Rex is clearly suffering from adult onset full lakersfrank.

• Who the hell is Rex and where's the line for Batjester's mom?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And apparently you can screen shot them anyway?

Yeah, you can screenshot but then it sends a notification to the person that send it to you so they know that you took a screenshot. The video was a little weird because she recorded her opening Ellsworth's dick videos on her phone from another phone so I'm assuming she used the one replay she had to do that. It doesn't really matter, I'm sure a judge or whatever can have snapchat pull everything up.

Even the book version of her got on my nerves.

f8d5556f6c63d2d70ac78877a553b66f7ea9aebf_hq.gif

Oddly enough I was chilling at this place back in August:

wizardingworldofharrypotter*750xx1000-564-0-80.jpg

And that gal started talking to me while I was taking a shit!

Also, the Three Broomsticks restaurant is fucking terrible. Place looks cool but the food and service is awful.

I hope LTR ends his HoF speech wishing that Monsoon was here

Let’s be honest, are we shocked?

Big Hog also pulled a Manolo in one of the videos.

tenor.gif

Yeah, you can screenshot but then it sends a notification to the person that send it to you so they know that you took a screenshot. The video was a little weird because she recorded her opening Ellsworth's dick videos on her phone from another phone so I'm assuming she used the one replay she had to do that. It doesn't really matter, I'm sure a judge or whatever can have snapchat pull everything up.

<Huh2>

The Sirius death is really crappy. Had I not read the book I wouldn't have had a clue what happened. Same goes for the end of Azkaban when they're all yelling in the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back