• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 671: We Ain't No Nice Guys

Best Motorhead WWE Entrance THeme

• The Game

• King of Kings

• Line In The Sand

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the service men here, thank you.

I personally want to thank the greatest Marine of all time...John Cena!

220px-The_marine.jpg

He's so god damn good he doesn't need or care about trigger discipline.

#MyBusiness

I personally want to thank the greatest Marine of all time...John Cena!

220px-The_marine.jpg

He's so god damn good he doesn't need or care about trigger discipline.

#MyBusiness

My uncle despises Glocks for the sole reason that they don’t have a safety. How bout just keep your finger outta there, it ain’t gonna fire itself pal!

My uncle despises Glocks for the sole reason that they don’t have a safety. How bout just keep your finger outta there, it ain’t gonna fire itself pal!
Did you ask him why he hates freedom?

My cat is pretty OK, Rex.

A cat bit my Achilles tendon when I was 15 and I kicked him retarded. Ever since then I hate cats for turning me into a violent animal. Poo came out of his butt, Soc!

<DCrying>

A cat bit my Achilles tendon when I was 15 and I kicked him retarded. Ever since then I hate cats for turning me into a violent animal. Poo came out of his butt, Soc!

<DCrying>

My cat COULD have torn your Achilles tendon out of your leg so fast you'd have been instantly crippled ... but what he WOULD have done is fuck that other cat up before it ever got it's disgusting teeth on you. Then he would have repeatedly smashed his head into you until you loved on him.

Because he's pretty OK.

I found the mascot randomly by googling models with great tits. It turns out she grew up like one town over from where I live (I lived there for a couple years). Small world.

I found the mascot randomly by googling models with great tits. It turns out she grew up like one town over from where I live (I lived there for a couple years). Small world.

I too wish tomorrow wasn’t Monday but I enjoy cold weather. We’re practically perfect for each other!

My cat COULD have torn your Achilles tendon out of your leg so fast you'd have been instantly crippled ... but what he WOULD have done is fuck that other cat up before it ever got it's disgusting teeth on you. Then he would have repeatedly smashed his head into you until you loved on him.

Because he's pretty OK.

Soc, I say this with the utmost respect, I WOULD STOMP YOUR CAT'S GUTS IN!

You could have had a threesome with her and batjesters mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back