• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 663: F**k the Saudis

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://corporate.wwe.com/news/company-news/2018/10-25-2018

WWE has operated in the Middle East for nearly 20 years and has developed a sizable and dedicated fan base. Considering the heinous crime committed at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, the Company faced a very difficult decision as it relates to its event scheduled for November 2 in Riyadh. Similar to other U.S.-based companies who plan to continue operations in Saudi Arabia, the Company has decided to uphold its contractual obligations to the General Sports Authority and stage the event. Full year 2018 guidance is predicated on the staging of the Riyadh event as scheduled

6489A63C67E5C14728471463F8E81A7A2A4BF55B

I ripped apart the Saudi deal from a lawyer standpoint. And I sometimes have transfer flights with these those fuckers. Like the Singapore trip or Thailand or Shanghai.

I don’t want a talk with some Pakistani custom guard working airport transfer.

I ripped apart the Saudi deal from a lawyer standpoint. And I sometimes have transfer flights with these those fuckers. Like the Singapore trip or Thailand or Shanghai.

I don’t want a talk with some Pakistani custom guard working airport transfer.
Be careful, brother.

Have I said Meltzer can go fuck himself yet today? Meh...even if I already did, it can be said twice. Meltzer can go fuck himself...in fact...he and the Young Bucks can all go fuck themselves in a triangle.

@Rebelfett

Here Comes the Monaayyy!

(Here we Go)

Here Come the Money.

Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money

Ching ching, bling bling cut the chatter!

You ain't talkin' money, then your talk don't matter

Have I said Meltzer can go fuck himself yet today? Meh...even if I already did, it can be said twice. Meltzer can go fuck himself...in fact...he and the Young Bucks can all go fuck themselves in a triangle.

@Rebelfett

Add Rex’s new Grindr 6’8” bang brother in the mix and it’s his Puerto Rican Heaven.

Here Comes the Monaayyy!

(Here we Go)

Here Come the Money.

Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money

Ching ching, bling bling cut the chatter!

You ain't talkin' money, then your talk don't matter
They see it
They see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back