• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still hot!

42979743_252344295465728_2946882921695277514_n.jpg

Who dat

I will, I’m on ep3 right now.
I can’t wait for Bullseye and Fisk team up
Nice. I'm about to start 10 . I wasn't playing when I said I was going to to binge watch it though didn't start exactly at 12 because I ended up crashing early so my Binge watching started around 4amish

Nice. I'm about to start 10 . I wasn't playing when I said I was going to to binge watch it though didn't start exactly at 12 because I ended up crashing early so my Binge watching started around 4amish
I watched the first episode before I went to a job interview. Finished watching that, and I wanted to binge so bad.
Went to the interview I was five minutes late for, it went well. They were talking like they were gonna offer me a job but then last minute they’re like “we’ll let you know Tuesday, we have some other applicants to see first”
I was like “ok”. thought to myself then, why pretty much offer me this yet not give me the position ??
So I’m glad I’m binging season 3

I've only been skiing once in my life and it was on a Carolina Appalachian molehill at best so that's not real skiiing. So I really have no idea what it's about. I remember being completely blown away that you could get that hurt skiing. You just never know.

You’re throwing yourself down a hill on frozen water that has a dozen different types of consistency oplus rocks and trees on a plank. Speed is same as riding a Harley if you know what you’re doing except the road wants to kill you. Awesome fun but there’s a reason you should always buy insurance when going up a mountain.

Did Rex screw Rex out of his pinkbelt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back