Not open for further replies.
@RollSonnenRoll

cxoURYo.jpg

Wood you

Billy girls and rude girls are so much more attractive than punk girls

I googled it

That bitch needs a trim

and a job

Layin round batin all day and harassing people trying to go to work ...... worthless bitch

Best part about her was, before everything, she was crowing on social media that she's gonna take "100 Nazi Scalps". Then she tried fighting, got punched by a fucking midget, cried, then took to gofundme to try to grift $80,000 for "Medical attention, new housing, and psychological distress".

Yeah I just bought a $700 Arai this summer and the dude was like this is one expensive helmet for just cruising on the street and not the track. I’m like dude it’s my fucking brain, I’d pay more if they made it better

Yep. I got some weird wireless speaker shit up in there, a radio signal reflector in my pants and helmet as well as ass and back armor like I’m in Afghanistan. And an emergency phone.

Schumacher made himself a vegetable skiing without a helmet after running around at 200mph in a race car.

Yep. I got some weird wireless speaker shit up in there, a radio signal reflector in my pants and helmet as well as ass and back armor. And an emergency phone.

Schumacher made himself a vegetable skiing without a helmet after running around at 200mph in a race car.
Man that still hurts. Has he even been seen in public since that accident?

Best part about her was, before everything, she was crowing on social media that she's gonna take "100 Nazi Scalps". Then she tried fighting, got punched by a fucking midget, cried, then took to gofundme to try to grift $80,000 for "Medical attention, new housing, and psychological distress".

I watch gavin I know all bout moldy locks !!!!

She shoulda been happy she got shown some true equality

Just living the life. Walk into any bar and you are automatically the hottest one there.

42884043_1110233232474646_7542189264201936473_n.jpg

Just living the life. Walk into any bar and you are automatically the hottest one there.

42884043_1110233232474646_7542189264201936473_n.jpg
hanging with a less attractive girl.....classic. <Lmaoo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back