• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 658: #MyBusiness edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had a reverse battle royal during the Russo years where everyone started outside the ring and you had to throw people into the ring to eliminate them.

<mma4>
That was a Simon Diamond brainchild according to Frankie Kazarian who took meticulous notes.

They were a solid alternative 2005-2009. I loved how they had separate entrance ramps for faces and heels.
It was a good option for WWE guys too since they were throwing money around. I doubt Christian took a paycut and only had to work 3 days a month, 2 hours from his home in Tampa.
Member when they were pushing chris harris for the nwa title?

@Jobber
@deezy
@HereticBD

India cracks down on CRA scams after Canada threatens to send PM back for another official visit
Trudeau-india-trip.jpeg

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2018/1...s-to-send-pm-back-for-another-official-visit/

<{anton}>

Member when they were pushing chris harris for the nwa title?
Was that before they got on Spike? I never watched them during their weekly PPV and FSN days when they were still in Nashville. Harris was still teaming with James Storm when I first started watching.

Was that before they got on Spike? I never watched them during their weekly PPV and FSN days when they were still in Nashville. Harris was still teaming with James Storm when I first started watching.
Yeah it was ppv. Storm was injured. They did a good job of making him seem a threat in that title match. Never heard of him before that. Not sure if the match will hold up but I liked it at the time.

I wouldn't say I like college more than NFL yet, but this NFL season has been shitty with the rule changes and bullshit ref calls. And my tin foil hat side has sensed some scripted stuff in the NFL.
nfl has almost got annoying to me. flag every damn play, all the political bs, players and coaches holding out cause they didnt get $100 million dollars,etc

Yeah it was ppv. Storm was injured. They did a good job of making him seem a threat in that title match. Never heard of him before that. Not sure if the match will hold up but I liked it at the time.
That was the King of The Mountain match wasn't it? TNA really loved reversed matches.

He would've rated it a dud.

nfl has almost got annoying to me. flag every damn play, all the political bs, players and coaches holding out cause they didnt get $100 million dollars,etc
Mahomes is saving the NFL. Seems like almost all the other teams are run by a Ryan Tannehill clone going 20/35 for 185 yards and 1 TD on 3 yard slants all day.

That was the King of The Mountain match wasn't it? TNA really loved reversed matches.
Not sure. This was the early days of tna. Fans would give them shit for talking segments.

Charlotte wishing she was married to AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back