• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 655: Slimmed Down & Extra Wedgie Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably thinks he does

I fuckin hate incel losers like that so damn much. Makes the rest of us look like a buncha fuckholes and gives credibility to the claim women feel threatened all the time.

I might smack a bitch if she smacked me first but what kinda fuckin dude behaves that way

I fuckin hate the fuck out of him . If just hate alone could kill this mother fucker would be dead as a doornail
Why wouldn't he just let Sam Zayn help him? LET HIM SAVE YOU @MELLAFANWALLY

09EOc3.gif

People acting like just cause that wasn't under the chin Conor shouldn't have tapped. I can't imagine what kinda squeeze Khabib is capable of. Had to feel like his jaw was about to break and head pop off.

People acting like just cause that wasn't under the chin Conor shouldn't have tapped. I can't imagine what kinda squeeze Khabib is capable of. Had to feel like his jaw was about to break and head pop off.

People who have never been in a neck crank will never get it. You feel that shit in your entire body. It feels like your spine is going to explode.

conor was rather vociferous in his trash talking and then submitted rather easily. i believe that is the most cogent translation.

People who have never been in a neck crank will never get it. You feel that shit in your entire body. It feels like your spine is going to explode.

Since having my lower back disc injury, any choke causing my sciatica to fire up like crazy. I can feel tingling from my low back to my toes just from a clean RNC.

I'm assuming cuz the blood pressure in the rest of the body rises when the flow to the brain is stopped, that the arteries and veins swell just enough to touch the nerves that I have damaged.

Since having my lower back disc injury, any choke causing my sciatica to fire up like crazy. I can feel tingling from my low back to my toes just from a clean RNC.

I'm assuming cuz the blood pressure in the rest of the body rises when the flow to the brain is stopped, that the arteries and veins swell just enough to touch the nerves that I have damaged.
I've never been neck cranked but the first time you get truly RNC or Guilotineed by someone who knows what they're doing is eye opening. Never forget it.

YOU NEED TO QUIT, DC

I've never been neck cranked but the first time you get truly RNC or Guilotineed by someone who knows what they're doing is eye opening. Never forget it.
100% lol first time I got guillotine I was refusing to tap and ended up struggling to swallow food for a while haha shit sucks

That guttural sound people make when you get a tight rnc on them is amazing.

T5C15Zm.gif

YOU NEED TO QUIT, DC

You know if Lesnar could actually beat DC....he could legitimately pick Derrick Lewis for his first defense and go against a highly ranked guy with name value but doesn't pose a threat to him.

That guttural sound people make when you get a tight rnc on them is amazing.

T5C15Zm.gif
That feeling when I absolutely mauled a noob on his first day after getting my ass kicked for months
bj-penn-licking-blood-GIF-crazy-2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back