• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 650: You can't triple stamp a double stamp, hoe!

Who?

• Dana Brooke

• Charly Caruso

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe thinks he is gonna creampie Wendi.

He doesn't know Wendi has a gun.

AJ’s four dogs have five AKs between them plus AJ’s mum sleeps on a rocking chair at their home with a shotgun they call Grandpa Boom - waiting for the race war to start and the gays to come to rape all the women.

Asuka is winning with Naomi, but she will never get a run with the women's title. It's a shame.

It's time for AJ to lose the strap. He has been a good champion, but it's Samoa Joe's time. He has been too good on the stick to be passed up now.

Put dat dough in yo mouth, Mandy brings up how hard it is to chew after Naomi's knee.

NUxQJwf.gif
Daniel's reaction is brilliant and makes that .gif

If this was the attitude era....Lana will end up with Aiden English.
That would actually be the best ending imo. If Aiden loses he'll be buried as a jobber, but if Aiden joins with Lana he stays useful and entertaining for a while. Rusev stays strong either way.

That would actually be the best ending imo. If Aiden loses he'll be buried as a jobber, but if Aiden joins with Lana he stays useful and entertaining for a while. Rusev stays strong either way.
I just read up on this. Why do I have the feeling this video proof Aiden English has is going to be some bad comedy...

I just read up on this. Why do I have the feeling this video proof Aiden English has is going to be some bad comedy...
Because you're not an idiot and you've been a fan of WWE for a while.

She doesn't watch and neither does anybody who has her phone number.
Maybe it was pre-recorded before the show. That's why Joe wasn't answering AJ when AJ was talking to him.

On 08 wwecw finish build to mania, the ecw title was the least important match of the show with a preshow battle royal to determine no.1 contender and the actual title match lasting 11 seconds.

Next Smackdown should open up with AJ sitting at home with his wife. Getting ready for Joe to invade his home...

hNaWlti.jpg

Also, goddamn Prime Sunny made a lot of us happy when we were young.

sunny-ring-announcer.gif

Next Smackdown should open up with AJ sitting at home with his wife. Getting ready for Joe to invade his home...

hNaWlti.jpg

Also, goddamn Prime Sunny made a lot of us happy when we were young.

sunny-ring-announcer.gif

A lot of the locker room...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back