PWd 642 be ital be vital !!!!

Would you rather Fight Japs in Jungle Or Nazis in snow

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pants...

TcjK2DA.png

I know the name and from the song you posted i know why i dont listen to them too :)

Were old men

We finger fucked girls before you even started school
Aren't you in your 30s?

RIP Burt.

Here's hoping he already finished all his scenes for Tarantino's next movie so we get just one more.

<DCrying>

RIP Burt.

Here's hoping he already finished all his scenes for Tarantino's next movie so we get just one more.

<DCrying>
He was gonna be in Tarantino's next movie? Wait... Tarantino is making a new movie?

@mudflap mike

I saw the bit about the SA shows being bigger financially than Mania. Do I care?

<{cruzshake}>

You don't waste HBK on something that will just be a glorified house show. Those fucking idiots still thought Yoko and Warrior were alive!

He was gonna be in Tarantino's next movie? Wait... Tarantino is making a new movie?

Yeah man. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, about the Charles Manson murders got Brad Pitt, Al Pacino, Leo Di Caprio, Margot Robbie <{anton}>

Sorry I get carried away thinking about Robbie.

And of course Burt Reynolds

@mudflap mike

I saw the bit about the SA shows being bigger financially than Mania. Do I care?

<{cruzshake}>

You don't waste HBK on something that will just be a glorified house show. Those fucking idiots still thought Yoko and Warrior were alive!
Money talks. If they weren't gonna respect a whole gender then why would they respect HBK?

Yeah man. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, about the Charles Manson murders got Brad Pitt, Al Pacino, Leo Di Caprio, Margot Robbie <{anton}>

Sorry I get carried away thinking about Robbie.

And of course Burt Reynolds
I'll be on that shit like fat kids are on smarties.

91fa9-1536040036-800.jpg

What does The Kingdom have in store for this Monday night?

What the fuck did I just watch?

*wiggles fingers* These things are craaazy - Joe Rogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back