PWD 641: I love trash edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
DmSTD28UUAAtvYr
DmSTD2_U8AEgh3S

tumblr_msa1yx7H8B1qfr6udo1_400.gif

Team Little Big needs to go over with Bliss pinning Asuka clean. Shouldn't even tag Braun in. Just take the sneaky foreigner out lickety split (no shit).

I only liked it for the online vignettes.

Those were good. I thought most of the matches were fun enough (or at least short enough) to keep the whole thing entertaining. Until they ruined it. Bunch of ruiners.

One of the Youtube comments on Meltzer's review of All In said that it was better than any WWE show ever. It makes me sad knowing that someone like that is allowed to live.
I'd say it was about as good as this years Summerslam.

What will R-Truth think the MMC is? Survivor Series? The Rumble? Mella and Wally's wedding with him as the pastor?

Roman and Dean try to save Mella from a marriage to Wally. Guest star R-Truth as the pastor.

Team Little Big needs to go over with Bliss pinning Asuka clean. Shouldn't even tag Braun in. Just take the sneaky foreigner out lickety split (no shit).

I was hoping they'd break up Little Big since Alexa wasn't champ and have Braun go with Ronda just cause he wants to go with a winner. Then a scorned Alexa joins forces with Elias. Then you'd finally have Elias and Alexa as babyfaces.

What will R-Truth think the MMC is? Survivor Series? The Rumble? Mella and Wally's wedding with him as the pastor?

Mella starts the match, Truth sneaks in and rolls her up. Ref counts 3. Truth, the ref and the opposing team celebrate as Mella screams "What is going on!!!"

Not illegal yet

Theres a new documentary on Netflix from the guy that made Bigger, Stronger, Faster(The documentary about steroids in wrestling) about Kratom and its really good
It has some wrestler from WWE, I forget his name but he was in WWE in the past 10 years and he talks about how wrestling destroyed his body and Kratom got him off his painkiller addiction
Luther Reigns. The only Reigns that's ever been worth a shit.
tumblr_mxp455QMdT1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

So 300 days is a big deal now?!
Oh look hes just as important as both Diesel and Bruno Sammartino cause those two things are the same
This is why shit is the way it is Frank!

tumblr_owuz90Gv1a1uy3noqo1_500.gif

DisastrousGiantCanvasback-small.gif

tumblr_n842ow3Q1f1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Gkr542V.gif
Your thoughts on the far cry ending?
tenor.gif

That'll never not be funny.
There needs to be a moratorium on suicide dives. There's one every fuckin match. Especially the broads. It seems like every week one of these bitches almost goes full Reevetard attempting one.

So 300 days is a big deal now?!
Oh look hes just as important as both Diesel and Bruno Sammartino cause those two things are the same
This is why shit is the way it is Frank!

tumblr_owuz90Gv1a1uy3noqo1_500.gif

DisastrousGiantCanvasback-small.gif

tumblr_n842ow3Q1f1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Gkr542V.gif
What a mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back