• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 641: I love trash edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus and people think living in Detroit sucks . Thats gotta be hell on earth. Buncha loud obnoxious bitches .

Western Sydney. Where how they talk turns a 10 into a 4 real quick.

As a side note I don't endorse this guy's comedy channel, I just needed to use it to make a point.

There was a little bit of a condescending laugh when Page was so proud of winning the strap over Flair, Hogan and Sting and I didn’t like it a damn bit!

Joe didnt like the word competitor either

He did seem to like hearing how DDP became a thing and about the caddy. I was only half listening to it and didnt catch the entire show

Joe Rogan does not respect the business.

The Women we've had on SD tonight...

- Renee
- Brie
- Zelina
- Maryse
- Kayla
- Charlotte
- Becky
- Paige
- Peyton
- Billie
- Naomi
- Asuka
- Carmella
- Lana

Only two "active" women not on.

So no Dandy's Donut duo. FUCK THE STATE THEY ARE FILMING IN, FUCK THE COUNTRY THE STATE IS IN, FUCK THE HEMISPHERE THE COUNTRY IS IN, FUCK THE PLANET THE HEMISPHERE IS ON, FUCK THE SOLAR SYSTEM THAT THE PLANET IS IN AND FUCK THE UNIVERSE CONTAINING THAT SOLAR SYSTEM. Did I miss anything PWD??

As a side note I don't endorse this guy's comedy channel, I just needed to use it to make a point.

I would have to smack a bitch like that for real

Id be like bitch please quit yelling im in the same room

Ya wanna go!?

Yea actually I do.

SeanConnner-1024x684.jpg

I would have to smack a bitch like that for real

Id be like bitch please quit yelling im in the same room

Ya wanna go!?

Yea actually I do.

SeanConnner-1024x684.jpg

Should go to Western Sydney then. You will live your "Smacking Bitches" gimmick all day. Now that I think about probably just Australia as a whole. Lots of rowdy, loud mouth bitches around.

Should go to Western Sydney then. You will live your "Smacking Bitches" gimmick all day. Now that I think about probably just Australia as a whole. Lots of rowdy, loud mouth bitches around.

I love and hate them as I love and hate myself.

Im probably a bit of a sexist as well

I do like those pistol women but I cant help but fight with em but I cant do the pushover women because I dont like a doormat

Joe didnt like the word competitor either

He did seem to like hearing how DDP became a thing and about the caddy. I was only half listening to it and didnt catch the entire show

Joe Rogan does not respect the business.

Joe Rogan should be always reminded that he shilled hard for Ronda Rousey before he disrespects anything.

I do like those pistol women but I cant help but fight with em but I cant do the pushover women because I dont like a doormat

You ever cover a doormat in vaseline and throw it in the microwave for 22 seconds? [smull1]

Okay. Not sure why you want to share this with PWD. But cool.

Joe Rogan should be always reminded that he shilled hard for Ronda Rousey before he disrespects anything.

But she was a beast and probably is still the goat womans fighter
I know cyborg is good but they had to create a division just for her to smash smaller chicks and she its just not the same

i dont know if shes once in a lifetime but her run was amazing its just that all gunslingers go out the same way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back