• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 639: Izzy will die for our sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, Rollins isn’t exactly the most sympathetic dude but he’s loved.
From what I know Rollins doesn't act like HBK did in the 90's. We'd all be bitching about how much of an asshole he was.

I'm sure you'll look back on your life and wish you had less sex.
I see your point, but I don't wanna risk fucking up a friendship and making things awkward with a person I see every day just because I wanted to get my dick wet. If something happens then something happens, but I ain't gonna force it.

Last edited:
I see your point, but I don't wanna risk fucking up and friendship and making things awkward with a person I see every day just because I wanted to get my dick wet. If something happens then something happens, but I ain't gonna force it.
Word. Had a girl who forced a thing with me and I was not at all interested. She was a great drinking buddy but never got along the same after that. I guess she just broke up with her tranny girlfriend recently, so it was a steady decline for her. Shame.

Hmmmmmmm

Celebs are part of WM, nobody is treating them seriously.

A wrestler treating everything as bullshit...

Dick druids...

Word. Had a girl who forced a thing with me and I was not at all interested. She was a great drinking buddy but never got along the same after that. I guess she just broke up with her tranny girlfriend recently, so it was a steady decline for her. Shame.
You shoulda fucked the tranny instead.

Well that's an option, i guess.
giphy.gif

Finishing up on some Fable at the moment. Back to work tonight, so I'll be going on shortly
I'm just heading out quickly, but I've left the stream on. You might be on before I'm back.

Dragonquest XI tomorrow! May stream some of it, have not decided yet.

Enjoy the holiday fellas
<PandaHi75>

Is this Italian director gonna get heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back