PWD 635: Very Special Handshake Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made tacos tonight and LTR said they were better than the ones my sister made last month when he was out there visiting.

He was clearly lying, but I appreciate it nonetheless.
Did ur tacos have beans. I like my tacos to have beans

Do you like fucking feet?

You better stop with this and become better. You are regressing where you are feeling weak. You don't like to feel weak do you Mr. Rex?

<TheWire1>

My wife's family tried to wrestle me drunk one time at a party. I was drunk too and showed no mercy. A bunch of 5'6" flips trying to shoot a single on me. <Lmaoo>
tenor.gif

Tyrod Taylor probably just broke his arm.

WELCOME TO THE MAYFIELD ERA
DlICYLCU0AAS1hh.jpg

@Sexy

I saw a chick at Applebee's this past weekend who is easily top 10 hottest chick I've seen in person in the past few years. And he dressed like a chick who knew how hot she was - short shorts and a skin tight shirt cut to show off her delicious jugs. Her and her fat friend (of course, right?) sat at the table right behind LTR so I could ogle to my heart's content with it appearing I was just looking at my kid.

I mean to tell that story the other day.

I believe you @SocraticMethod even if these other dirty, smelly heathens don't.

Tyrod Taylor probably just broke his arm.

WELCOME TO THE MAYFIELD ERA
DlICYLCU0AAS1hh.jpg

@Sexy

i saw but tyrod is laughing about shit on the sideline already, so who knows. i hope denzel ward is okay too, it looks like his back bent at a very unnnatural angle.

and just like that Baker Mayfield's boyhood dream was snatched away

I'm watching impact.

But I think after about 5 minutes I'm ready to change the channel to the Mecum Auto Auction

Damn. Looking through my Attitude Era book and realized that Benoit had a full page dedicated to a match with him and Angle. This book is from 2015, GET HIM TO THE HOF.

Attachments

• DDF1FAA0-FF2D-430C-B724-96EEF5EFD655.jpeg
    DDF1FAA0-FF2D-430C-B724-96EEF5EFD655.jpeg
    838.5 KB · Views: 5
Brown rice is shit.

White (rice) power!

Brown rice has sperm in it, Rex. Eating brown rice is basically giving a stranger a blowjob in a seedy motel bathroom while a homeless guy smokes meth in the other room.

Please, Rex. Please don't give a stranger a blowjob in a seedy motel bathroom while a homeless guy smokes meth in the other room! I love you too much!

This probably makes it MORE desirerable to Rex.

my wife left me

Like anyone would marry you.

BROWN RICE IS HEALTHIER! THATS IT!

AND ILL SUCK WHOEVERS DICK I WANT!
And I was proven right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back