• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 615: Test this is a test

Which was better?

• Rocky

• Jaws

• Canada Sucks

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is WWE suppose to pretend Hogan never existed because he said he didn't want a black guy fucking his daughter in a stolen sex tape? Am I suppose to be permarustled by Hogan according to the same people who to this day make excuses for Chris Benoit...when he killed two people?

I was listening to a podcast and some fucker was comparing Hogan to Vicks, ie both should not be accepted back to sports.

As if Hogan committed a violent cruel crime and went to prison for it. I’m sure those dead dogs would have been preferred to be called “stupid mongrel mutt.”

I was listening to a podcast and some fucker was comparing Hogan to Vicks, ie both should not be accepted back to sports.
Hogan to Vick? Did Triple H fuck Hogan's brain out too?

Colby-Covington-9.jpg

#StonerBash2018

It's quite funny seeing people saying stuff like "Asuka must be so pissed off, having to job to Carmella of all people!"

Like they think she's actually "Asuka", and not a grown ass woman named "Kanako Urai", who decided to leave Japan because she wanted to have fun again. Who was helped out a hell of a lot by two women called "Pamela Martinez", and "Leah Van Dale" who would do stuff for her, because she didn't speak English, and she became friends with them in NXT.

Seriously people, it's not real.

4 favorite wrestlers to watch right now, GO!

Omega
Naito
Styles
Rollins

When Brutus "The Fucking" Barber Beefcake had his accident, they actually had to sow his eyelids closed due to the facial reconstruction. So this dude was going to be on the beach and then the next thing he knows he's blind, partially paralyzed and lying in a hospital bed. It would be a total mindfuck. The Hulkster cancelled all his travel and sat by that bed everyday waiting on Brutus to wake up so that when he did he would hear a friend's voice

*sew

It's quite funny seeing people saying stuff like "Asuka must be so pissed off, having to job to Carmella of all people!"

Like they think she's actually "Asuka", and not a grown ass woman named "Kanako Urai", who decided to leave Japan because she wanted to have fun again. Who was helped out a hell of a lot by two women called "Pamela Martinez", and "Leah Van Dale" who would do stuff for her, because she didn't speak English, and she became friends with them in NXT.

Seriously people, it's not real.
And for God’s sakes have we ever sorted out Charlotte’s comments that she’s a mother or not?!

Not even sure why n1gga is blocked on this site.
I'm sure there are black dudes on here that wanna use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back