• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 607: Ho Ass Bayley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even know Bayley was hispanic.

IRL name = Pamela Rose Martinez

tenor.gif

Hoping Sasha's entrance against Bayley is reminiscent of pre-shorts Lesnar.

tumblr_oadupm6KBx1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

"Well it's too bad Bayley.. My favourite wrestler was a mexican. But you... You're a mexi-CANT!"

(If this rivalry existed 15 years ago and then we would see Bayley come down to the ring on a John Deere riding mower)

Braun - "KEVIN OWENS! THE GUY WHO LOOKS LIKE HE HAS A BOWLING BALL UNDER HIS SHIRT"

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

<Steiner01>

"Well it's too bad Bayley.. My favourite wrestler was a mexican. But you... You're a mexi-CANT!"

(If this rivalry existed 15 years ago and then we would see Bayley come down to the ring on a John Deere riding mower)
1BaSc2.gif

Jojo looks like she's spending a lot of time in catering with Bray.

<{jackyeah}>

Watching Raw now...The Revival just pinned Roman...fuck yeah and fuck the Young Bucks!

@Rebelfett

UK tournament finals start in a minute if anyone's interested.

Moustache Mountain v Undisputed Era as the first match of the night? This could be the match of the night and it's kicking off the show.

Can you imagine Shawn and Marty going to counseling after he threw him through the window?
LOL at either of them doing counseling or treatment during the 90’s, let alone counseling together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back