• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 604: THE THREAD RED NINJA BUILT

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did that go down?
Well She had some pork then she had some gutter and then a few months later a not yet mrs gutter found out and showed up where I was in the process of being up to no good and proceeded to whip that ass

And the craziest part is they left the bar together and me and my buddy redman got kicked out

Wow, you really are in hell.
For wanting to move to Detroit or being a Pistons fan?

To be honest I'm sure where I live isn't as bad as I'm making it out to be, but it's one of those areas where you can tell the way it's going.

For wanting to move to Detroit or being a Pistons fan?

To be honest I'm sure where I live isn't as bad as I'm making it out to be, but it's one of those areas where you can tell the way it's going.
Whynotboth.gif

Yup, and root for a winning team.

AKA not the Redwings.

Every team has its ups and downs and youll go through it again too. Like I always say we are a real hockey city though and at no point was our team in danger of going under no matter how bad they played no matter how broke the city

And weather you like that or not thats game set and match right there penguins fan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back