PWD 597: The War Room

Do you want CM Punk to win this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the fuck did this shit thread go 23 mother fucking pages?

I claimed UFC was rigged. People really didnt like it.

All sports are rigged to an extent .... There is way too much money involved to just let the chips fall where they may

And it doesnt always mean throwing a game fight or match either a lot of time its just about beating a point spread or making it to a round and when you do it subtle like that the possibilities are endless

Think like you paid patrick Roy to play like shit but sakic and forsberg didnt get the memo and are on fire or a situation like that

Mma its quick stops if the situation allows and who knows what else

basketball it seems like you do it with bullshit calls

and at the college level where no one gets paid a dime im sure its rampant as well

Its all wwf at this point

So I really did see you go full tin foil hat, thought I was losing it for a minute.

I had to go far out on the ledge. People seemed to think the UFC was beyond corruption. Uniquely Fixed Contests.

I had to go far out on the ledge. People seemed to think the UFC was beyond corruption. Uniquely Fixed Contests.
You are confusing corruption with incompetence. Their business dealings are shady for sure, but I think fixing the fights would take too many moving parts.

You are confusing corruption with incompetence. Their business dealings are shady for sure, but I think fixing the fights would take too many moving parts.

If Basketball can do it. UFC can surely do it for a couple of fights now and then. And thus 23 pages of tin fol hat vs naive people is born.

I’m rooting for Punk. Let him get his one win then he can come back to wrestling. I don’t care how much of a baby Phil Brooks has been, but CM Punk is always welcome in my world of wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back